Status: New co-write! Please comment..

Bad Blood

Suckered

A look of wonder adorned my face as I casually walked around Vengeance's bedroom, taking in my surroundings, becoming familiar with the place that I would be calling home for God knows how long. I brushed my fingers across many different textures and materials; smooth, rough, silk, velvet. It all seemed too...comforting, too soothing for a Deathbat. The softness of his comforter, the sheer fabric of his pillows, and every piece of furniture in this bedroom contradicted Vengeance's personality

"I hope you're enjoying the scenery, Dragon." Vengeance's cold voice shattered my trance and I jumped slightly before turning to face him. Those emerald gems bore into me and I cleared my throat before speaking.

"It's okay. Although, your presence is dampening my mood." I retorted, my defenses instantly taking over. Vengeance growled slightly before walking towards me, making me trip over my own feet and land on his bed. Damn, this motherfucker is comfortable. Vengeance hovered over me, one of his hands pinning both of my hands above my head, making escape virtually impossible.

"You're a feisty one, just like your sister, so let me break it down for you, Dragon. You do what I say, when I say it. No backtalk, no refusals. I'm sure you wouldn't want your precious little boyfriend to be punished for your smart ass mouth." Vengeance whispered menacingly into my ear, causing a shudder to run through my body.

"I'll never obey you. I didn't grow up being told to allow a man, especially a filthy Deathbat, to dominate me."

Pure anger flashed through Vengeance's eyes and it was enough to make fear run through my body for the first time in years. A guttural growl emitted from his lips and one of his hands violently met my cheek through a harsh slap. He entwined a hand through my hair, pulling rather viciously and throwing me on the ground before he stood.

"Looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." Vengeance snarled, taking a blow to my stomach with his steel-toed boot.

A groan emitted from my lips, my hands instantly flew to stomach in hopes of protecting the vial from any further damage. Fuck. The pain was almost too much handle, but I refused to give Vengeance the benefit of the doubt. I refused to let him think that he has any type of control over me.

Letting out a shaky sigh, I pushed myself up off the floor and stood in front of Vengeance, who wore a confident smirk on his face. My hands instantly balled into fists and I immediately threw two punches, one hitting him in his jaw and the other rewarding me with a sickening crack from his nose. Hell yeah. Vengeance stumbled, but didn't fall, much to my dismay. He instantly tackled me to the ground, not paying the slightest attention to his broken and now bleeding nose. Vengeance threw multiple punches to my stomach and vomit rose in my throat, but I held back, determined to win this. I fisted one hand threw his hair and pulled rather viciously, slamming his head into the ground. A painful moan emitted from Vengeance, but he backed rather quickly and threw a vicious punch to my right temple. Fuck.

My vision blurred instantly along with an immediate headache. I couldn't see straight and nausea took over my body within minutes. But, I'll be damned if I quit now.

Vengeance straddled my waist before leaning down to speak. "You're not in charge here, Dracul. The power that you hold with the Dragons is completely useless to you now. And you know, you and your sister wouldn't have to endure such violent acts if you would just fucking cooperate. So, just give in and you could definitely enjoy your stay here." Vengeance whispered into my ear, nipping my earlobe at the end of his speech. A slight shudder ran through my body when his lips made contact with my skin, his emerald green eyes holding a mischievous spark. I snarled, completely disgusted by the fact that he actually wanted me in a way that only Lucas could have.

"I'll never give in to you." The words left my mouth through clenched teeth before I threw another punch, landing my fist in the same exact his last punch landed on me, directly above his right temple. Only, my punch must've been a lot harder because in a matter of seconds, Vengeance was motionless on the ground.

My lips curved downward into a deep frown as I touched my lobe with my fingers. The thought of sexual activity, especially with a Deathbat was…I don’t think there is a word for it. My body rose up slowly as a groan slipped from my lips. I tightly gripped my lobe and started rubbing his now dried saliva. My hand held my aching stomach as I looked over at Vengeance’s motionless being. I honestly couldn’t believe something simple as a punch to his temple could’ve knocked him out. I refuse to believe it actually.

I inhaled and exhaled, gathering as much strength as I could and crawled over to him slowly on my knees. I made a few noises to the pain in my belly and the new migraine I received. I stopped my face staring at his broad back.

I blinked and leaned to look at his face. His eyes were shut, his breathing was calm.
My eyelids lowered as my eyes bored into his face. His sleep formation was rather angelic and baby like, it could make any normal girl swoon, and it made me nearly disgusted that I actually liked it. I sighed and relaxed myself, I was finally sure he was out.

“You’re too naive, Dracul.”

I couldn’t react fast enough to his voice before the fist crushed my face. I reeled backwards to the impact on my face and hit the back of my skull on the board of the bed frame. My head bounced from it as my body slugged to the side.

My eyelids grew too heavy from the fatigue and the throbbing areas of my being; they dropped instantly as my body fell to the beige colored carpet. Everything went black within the few minutes.

“You’re not so bright.”

Zacky's POV:

Fuck. For a petite Dragon, she sure does pack a punch. But, I wasn't going to let her know that. When I saw her crawling over to me while I was supposedly knocked out, I immediately threw a punch, hitting her square in the face. She fell backwards, hitting her head quite hard on the back of my bed frame. A smirk tugged at the corners of my mouth when her eyelids fluttered shut and her body instantly slumped to the side. The smirk turned into a full blown smile when I realized that this particular catch was going to be a hell of a lot more challenging than others. This Dragon was a spunky one and her attitude was in dire need of some re-adjusting.

A content sigh left my lips as I swiftly lifted her body into my arms and placed her on my bed. A soft whimper escaped her lips and I chuckled before retrieving a pair of cuffs out of the bottom drawer of my dresser. Carefully, I pushed both of h er hands to my headboard and sat back, admiring my work. She's gonna have fun trying to weasel herself out of that knot.

But, I'm one step closer to breaking her down and showing her who's reallyin charge here.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short, i apologize >.<
comment/subscribe? :D