Status: just starting

Bang Bang (A Niklas Hjalmarsson Story)

Penny Lane

~Story starts in summer 2009

Being who i've always wanted to be was something i could never accomplish. When people see me, Riley Cress, they see a struggling 18 year old daughter of a single father, who's always gone on business trips. They see a girl who lives with a guilt of her mother's death. A girl who suffers depression and anxiety. A girl who's dream is becoming a professional singer.
--------------------------

"Hey Mom, Happy Birthday. Dad told me to tell you he misses you. He wanted to be here, but he's in Milwaukee for a business trip. I got you daisies, your favorite. We miss you, hell, everyone does. It hasn't been the same since. I miss waking up and walking down stairs to see you cooking, i miss your smile, the way you smelt like vanilla and cookies. Margaret told me to tell you that her mom is going to visit you in two days. She misses her best friend. I miss my best friend, you. I miss you so much, Mom." I wiped away the tear thay fell seconds ago. " I haven't told anyone this, except for Dad and Margaret. I'm leaving this town, moving to Chicago to try and ink a record deal. You always told me I would get somewhere with my voice, so i'm actually doing it. Margaret's coming with for the process. She might even stay with me." I spoke with excitement while i told her this, picking at the grass infront of her headstone. " I won't see you for awhile, but you'll always be in my thoughts. I'll try and visit you as much as i can. I love you Mom, see you later." I finished my sentence, kissing her headstone as i got up to leave. Looking back, i smiled at the picture that was placed there, my Mom, Dad, and I standing infront of the christmas tree two years ago. Turning around, I see Margeret waiting for me, as she usually did. Margeret threw her arm around my shoulder as we made the trip to the rental truck, waiting for the long haul from Houston, Texas to Chicago, Illinois. Looking back as i opened the door, i smiled at the sight of the swaying trees and leaves shaking. "I'll think of you the whole time, Mom." I said, and got into the truck. "Are you ready?" Margaret asked.

"As ready as i'll ever be." I replied, looking out the window at the clouds. Margaret squeezed my shoulder, put the car in drive, and pulled out of the parking lot; starting on the journey to a new life.
------------------------
Riley Ann Cress - http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll4uikc5661qiq80fo1_500.jpg
Margaret Jane Johnson-http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnmw1701b91qc7bqwo1_500.jpg
Niklas Hjalmarsson -http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la3n1erFBo1qd4gnjo1_500.jpg
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is my first story. My sister made me put it up, just for the sake of it. She likes it, and i hope you do to. If you want me to change anything, or give me ideas, you more than welcome to.