Love within Ashes

Chapter 16: The Dawn Sadly Came

Chapter 16: The Dawn Sadly Came

I was hugging him, embracing him and holding onto my dreams. In that stinky motel, I felt happy. Truly happy. And it all felt that it was so real as daydream gets. I saw how his clannish tattoos emphasized his broad shoulder and his powerful strong neck. His chest was so alluring and pleasant that with just seeing a part of it, you started to drool. Also, in his chest you could find warmness and contentment, it was so delightful to hear the beat of his delicate heart. Yes, this gang lord who sells drugs, and who maybe has already killed somebody, has a delicate heart that can be easily miffed. But I don't care anymore, I love him and I will always do. Even if we were not meant to be together, I will always have Billy in my heart. His broken voice and his twisted smile just makes me live delighted about life. Maybe he got someone else's blood on his shoes and mud, because of his hard-working years, on his browns. But the question is: Did he did it to himself or was it done to him? Billy grew up on the worst part of this town, and now he owns it. But we, as humans, always do what we have been taught. I was taught how to walk, I was taught how to read and write. Well, that applies to Billy. He was taught how to be emotionless, he was taught to kill, and maybe he was taught not to love. Maybe that's why when I become more closer to him he pushes me away, because that's what he learned. NO strings attached. But, prepare yourself, Billy boy, 'cause I will seize you with Love strings and you wouldn't be able to escape. I know that Billy can make his future bright, he may move slow, but that doesn't mean he's going nowhere.

With his eyes closed, I could see his long eyelashes, his perfectly shaped nose and his irresistible mouth. With my finger I traced his eyes and stroked his mouth, using my imaginary paint brush. He lightly groaned as I giggled.
Back to my painting, I traced his tattoos that reached his muscular chest and made circles down in his abdomen, where I was lying on. I started to bit my lips containing my lustful thoughts and voices that were telling me what to do. I just petted his chest as I cuddled closer to him.

"Keep doing that, and I'll have to finish what I came here to do," his rough tempting voice uttered.

When I moved my head upwards to see him, he had a sweet seductive smile.

"Yeah, you are right maybe I should stop," I tempted him, moving away from his side. Then, I leaned to his ear and whispered, "I dare you to finish it."

A soft smirk appeared on his mouth as he opened his eyes and desire was blowing up from his blue rimed eyes. He had a smile in his face that brought me to remember our first intercourse.

Billy grabbed me by the waist as he got on top of me. He kissed my lips as he was trying to get inside my mouth. But I invaded his mouth with a bit on his lips and then our swaying tongues met each other in a ballroom of passion. Billy started to grip my butt as I grasped the back of his shoulders. He then pressed his body against mine, undressing me and undressing himself. A boisterous moan sneaked through my mouth as he nibbled my neck and grasped my lower back. Billy was a sex supernatural being, he knew where my erogenous zone was and also he could easily find my vulnerability. He quickly removed my bra within micro seconds as he slid my pants to have more access and the rest of the night was passionate and a reconciliation. If this was making up from a horrible fight, then I can get use to fight with Billy more often.

We woke up after an ardent night and I was drooling on his chest. Yes, I drool, just like Homer Simpson. Thankfully, Billy wasn't the type of man that found it disgusting, he just cleaned his chest with a smirk.

"I didn't know I was so good-looking, and thanks to your slobbering, I reminded myself that I'm fucking hot!" he jested while he sat on the bed.

"I'm glad to help!" I uttered in a mischievous tone.

"I'm gonna take a bath, I'll be ready in couple of minutes, I promise," I informed Billy.

I got up of the bed and wrapped the sheets under my arms, I always blushed when Billy saw me naked and I wanted to take a bath badly so I stood up on the bed and walked jumping above Billy and landing on the floor. As I was walking towards the bathroom something hauled my sheets back. When I look back at Billy, I saw him pulling the sheets with a chuckle.

"Billy Darley! Let go of the sheets!" I shouted.

"Are you gonna clean them in the sink or what? The sheets stays here, you go.... without them," he said with a daring tone and smile on his face.

I thought, " NO! He will see...wait, that's what he wants, fine, I'll give him what he wants!"

"Fine," I said narrowing my eyes to his direction and letting go of the sheets.

The sheets fell to the floor revealing my naked body to him. The cotton sheets slowly glided down my curves and skin. I wanted to laugh at Billy's pathetic face, he looked so cute and innocent for a moment, only for a moment. When all this happened, his eyes widened and his jaw from tense became released. If I had an animal instinct I would heard his heart pounding and his gulp slowly going down his throat. I felt like a goddess in that moment and according to it, I took a poised posture and shot him a seductive smiley wink, and continued my way slowly to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and twisted the water hotter so my muscles could relax after such a night. Suddenly, I heard the door creaking, and when I turned back to see, I saw an undressed Billy. I stared at his broad shoulder, then, I slid my eyes to his well-built chest, wish I love, and then to his sturdy abdominals. I took a quick glance to the lower body but he busted me.

"Are you gonna drool again?" he asked tilting his head.

"Pretty much! I thought you were getting dressed, what are you doing here?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm taking a shower."

"OK, I'll get out now-," he interrupted me with his entry to the shower.

"Move aside, it's cold," he said shivering as he moved me to have more approach to the warm water.

The shower was not that big so there wasn't much space. And I was awed by the way he controlled himself to not touch me, I mean I was naked in front of him and he was acting like he was showering after some football game. He looked childish in some way, because he was trying to appear cool, but by his buddy's reaction, the least he was feeling was coolness. I smiled at his beautiful back that showed me his power and enthralling character. While he flexed his arms to wash the back of his head I just blissfully stared like an idiot, and the only thing that I could see was living with Billy for the rest of my life, becoming like a Mr. & Mrs. Garry. He turned his back on me and I placed my arms around his waist and held him close to me.

"Don't push me away, Billy. Don't ever push me again. I love you just the way you are and no matter what, I will always love you," I whispered to his heart.

He turned facing me and holding gently my chin up to face him. He kissed my lips in the sweetest way I have ever been kissed. I placed my arms around him and kissed him ardently while the water ran through our skin. Billy tenderly pressed his body touching mine against the shower wall. I hopped and placed my legs around his waist. Our tongues swayed in our mouths as he laid me down on the shower's floor.

After having another sexual intercourse in the bathroom, we got dressed and left the motel. I couldn't believe in what Billy turned me, I mean, I was kinda germ phobic and now I could easily lay in a public shower's floor if Billy was by my side.

In the car, Billy easily gazed at me from time to time, something that he has never done. I hugged him while he drove, and kissed his neck. We grasped our hands like pathetic teenagers that loved each other. Billy kissed my hands a multiple of times and I felt I was in cloud nine.

We got into my apartment and we kissed each other until we got to the kitchen.

"Billy, wait for me, I'll change in a second!" I said to him locking my door, since that beast never got tired of having fun.

I dressed in my painted clothes and made a bun in my hair with the pencil he gave me.

"Ready?! Let's paint!" I said while I got out of the room.

Billy was in the kitchen looking over the window and when, I got closer I saw he was gesturing a greeting to somebody down there.

"Yeah, where's my clothes?" he asked me as soon as he saw me in the kitchen.

"It's over the couch," I uttered as I got by the window to see.

And to my surprise, Mr. Garry was on his window. Billy was greeting Mr. Garry, "That's so sweet," I thought.

"This?" Billy asked me with an overall on his hands.

"Yup, they were Bob's so I'm sure they will be comfy. Get your boots off!" I shouted as I entered to my studio.

I ordered things a bit and gathered my brushes and accessories. Billy entered the room with his black tank top and the oversize overall. He looked like a gangster farmer, so it was really funny. I couldn't resist, so I burst out laughing.

"Haha," he laughed sarcastically and then abruptly changed his facial expression to a serious one, "get that stupid smile off your face, Emma."

"You look very lovely, my dear," I mocked.

Then, we started to paint as I explained to Billy to express himself by painting whatever he wanted. He stared at the white canvas and looked back at me like I was some crazy woman. And when he was going to paint something I playfully painted his face with some blue.

"There, to match your eyes!" I giggled.

"Very funny!" he groaned

"I'm sorry, baby, but your brain was working so hard, maybe you need a break!"

"Nah, I can do this shit."

"Ok, whatever you say!" I chuckled while I heard the phone ringing and went to the living room to answer.

"Hello?" I answered, while Billy, who doesn't like to be ignored, hugged me behind my back.

"I love how your hair looks with that bun, and my pencil," he whispered in my ear with his hoarse voice.

"Hello?!" I tried to ignore Billy's hands unclipping my overall.

"Hi? Emma? It's Paul," he replied.

"Hi, piece of pie! Oh-Bill- Sorry, How are you?" I stuttered while Billy chuckled and sneaked his hands under my shirt.

"Not so well," he said sorrowfully.

"Oh, why, Paul? What happened," I asked worried, " Billy, stop it!"

Billy lifted his hands in the air like in surrender as I glared at him.

"What? Who's Billy? Oh, the Billy?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, that Billy! He says hi, by the way!"

Billy rolled his eyes and smiled at my conversation.

"Well, Emma, I called you because I have some news for you," Paul sighed.

I grasped Billy's tank top as hard as I could, because Paul's voice sounded like something bad had happened.

"What happened?! Is it Grandma?! Tell me she's ok, Paul!"

He didn't answered.

"Paul!!"

"I'm... sorry, Emma. She.... she passed away, yesterday," his voice broke in a sob.

"What?! Oh my...." I gasped while I fell to the floor.

No! Grandma, my granny died, and I didn't told her how much I loved her.
I sobbed vastly and uncontrollably in Billy's arms. I couldn't continue to talk with Paul so I left the phone on the floor while Billy hugged me and patted my back, trying to calm me down. But I just kept wailing, I didn't expect her death to be this soon.

The night fell so rapidly that day, and Billy stayed with me all day. He didn't even went to the Office nor to the bar. He just stayed by my side, helping me and supporting me. That was his way of telling me that he cared for me. And his actions were more affectionate than words, in a situation like this.

______

"Get up, I brought you soup," Billy uttered as he placed a bowl of soup on my night stand.

It had been 3 days, and I was still mourning my Grandma. I wanted to go to Florida. But why? It will be worst if I go, her house will only remind me of her. Billy has been ingoing and leaving my house. He was off by morning and by sunset he was in my apartment. We always slept together, and thanks to that I think I could handle my grief a lil bit better. His arms wrapped around me at night made me feel at ease.

"Thank you. Are we going out today?" I asked him while he placed the soup on my lap.

"Do you want to go out?" he asked me.

"Well, I need to see Aubrey. I can't believe they broke up."

Heco and Aubrey broke up a couple of days ago, she came crying and I tried to alleviate her suffering by listening to her, but Billy in my apartment didn't helped me that much.

"Heco's in his corner, so, we can go to the Four Roses, if you want," he responded.

"That is great! I'll call her! I'll get change!"

"Do you need a hand?" Billy flirted.

"I'm sure I could use a hand," I winked at him.

We got dressed and went to the Four Roses, and there was Joe, and Aubrey.

"Emma!! I'm glad that you are ok! I'm sorry about your loss," exclaimed Joe while he hugged me.

"My piece of tart, thanks! How are you?" I asked him.

"Good, been good. See, Billy, I'm her piece of tart!" Joe teased.

"I'm more delicious than tart, dumbass!" Billy snorted while he gave him a quick manly hug.

"Aubrey!" I exclaimed when I saw her.

"Emma, honey!" she hugged me really tight, we both were sad because of our loss but our friendship was stronger.

We sat and drank while we chatted together. That made me feel so much better. Seeing Joe and Billy joking and hitting each other while me and Aubrey acted so girly. I needed that. I had lost a member of my family but gained others members that would stay forever in my life and in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! :D