Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 1

"I'm sorry!" I cried, falling to my knees. "I'm so sorry!" My mother's blood covered my hands.

It always happens. Whenever I'm happy for one moment, someone always dies. One moment equals one person. They tend to be people close to me. Somehow whoever watches me has something against me. They are just like my personal stalker, only more deadly. If I smile or laugh, someone breaks an arm or a leg. When I had my first kiss, they ended up in a coma for three months.(Although when they came out, all they remembers was me).

"Mom!" I screamed again. God I hoped that this was just a coma... But I think that all the blood and that knife in her neck really gave me my answer.

"Why?" I cried. Why was I cursed with this evil spell?

The phone rang.

I walked slowly over to it, and slowly picked it up. "H-hello?" I stuttered.

"Because you have a life. You live. Unlike others." It went quiet.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, sniffling.

"Live...evil. Backwards. It all makes since, my little princess." A little chuckle passed through the phone.

"I'm not your little princess! Don't ever call me that! You hear me!"

"I wouldn't order me around if I were you." There was a smile in his voice.

"I'm sorry.." I apologiesd, choking on my words. "But what do you want with me?" A tear rolled down my blood-stained cheek.

There was just a click, ending the call. Then the police showed up. They brought me to the police station. They found it wasn't me who had done it, so they sent me to a foster home. They would come back and get me in the morning to take care of me and find a permanent place to live, since my mom was the only one I had lived with.

That night I didn't go to sleep, I sat upright in the bed, and sobbed all night. I had lost my mother.

Who would be next?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading this 1st chapter. I know its sorta slow, but i promise it'll get better! Please subscribe and comment, I'll subscribe to your books, or i will read your poems if u dont have books!! :D

I think if you like this book, then u'd like my new story called Bitch Alert