Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 10

When we got home, I was already out of my seat, trying to open the door. My door wouldn't open. So, I knocked on the window and Blake opened the door as he laughed at me.

"Someone put it on child lock." He slammed the door as soon as I was out of the car. I walked up to the front door, Blake was walking next to me. Actually, thinking about it made me realize he was very close to me. Our hands brushed against one another.I reached the door, but Blake rushed in front of me and opened the door for me.

"Thank you," I said, passing him and going into the house. He nodded and followed me inside. I remembered they had a game room. I spun around and almost collided with Blake. "Wanna play air hockey?"

Blake looked a little shocked at my all-of-a-sudden question, but soon relaxed and nodded, "Sure," He half smiled and lead me down to the basement. To tell you the truth, the basement didn't look like a basement at all. It looked like a pimped out club. The lights were dim, there was a disco ball, there was one of those music boxes that you see in old-fashion movie diners. There were leather couches and wooded chairs along the walls, and they had a lot of arcade games like PAC man, Ninja turtles, air hockey, basketball... it was like a Chucky Cheese only cooler and no mouse or tubes on the ceiling. The walls were a red color with black floral design. They had a white line running horizontally and underneath the white line was a darker red. It reminded me of my mom.

The sound of the air hockey table starting up snapped me out of my day dream. I walked over to the table, opposite of Blake.

"Ready?" He asked, laying the puck on the table.

"When am I not?" I smiled.

He chuckled and hit it. The puck came flying at the goal I was guarding. I quickly slid my handle thing in front of it and passed it back to him. We went back and forth like that for about and hour. He ended up winning when we called it a night,13-9. We were both sitting on the couch when he spoke.

"So, are you really thinking about going with that loser, Conner, this weekend?"

I looked at him. "Conner is not a loser. He's actually very nice. And I'm thinking about it. But like I said, I don't want to go without you because I trust you and I don't know who else will be there."

He chuckled. "You don't know him like I do, Hun. He's a loser."

I yawned. "Well, I want to go. I don't really have any friends. Things are looking better lately..." I remembered my discussion with my stalker dude. I considered taking back what I had said, but Blake was already talking.

"Fine, you want to go this weekend. Then we'll go. But I have a feeling something bad is going to happen." He stood up and held out his hand. "You're tired. Lets go upstairs."

I took his hand and followed him up the stairs and down into our little hallway.

He hugged me, "Don't let him pull a move," He whispered in my ear. He let go and disappeared behind his bedroom door.

"OK, then." I went into my room, pulled my PJ's on and tucked myself in. Blake's words echoed in my head.

Don't let him pull a move...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter. I went on vacation for a wedding(Wasn't my wedding). (I met a guy!) And I also have cheerleading tryouts so I might be another week or so until I right another chapter. So, hope u like it. Have any ideas or suggestions please let me know!

Comment&&Subscribe!!