Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 11

When sleep finally found me... I wish I hadn't.

I was back at my previous house. It was dark, not a single light was on. I was in the kitchen, but I wasn't alone. There was another person with me, but I couldn't see them. Literately, I couldn't even see a figure. It was like there was only his voice.

"It's your fault." He simply said. This voice was familiar.

I stayed silent.

"It's your falt, Amber, that your family died."

A tear trickled down my cheek. "No it's not." I said just above a whisper.

"Yes it is. It's your fault that they are dead. They didn't have to die, you know."

"It wasn't my fault! I'm not the one who stabbed my mother, crashed the car, or did whatever killed my father. Shit, I wasn't even alive when he died!" I was breathing loudly.

"It was you." There was a smile in his voice.

"No it wasn't!" I fell to my knees. A red liquid streamed over to me, pooling beneath my knees. My eyes widened.

"You could have saved her,"

I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes.

"Actually," His voice got closer, and less echo-y. "There was nothing you could have done. If you got in my way, I would have simply killed you, too." His footsteps got closer.

I opened my eyes and I saw the tips to black dress-up shoes (Male dress-up shoes). I looked up and saw Blake's face.

He bent down. "Amber," He tilted his head sideways and smiled. My eyes flung open, and I tried bolting up in my bed, but Blake was there.

"Amber? You OK?" He pushed a little piece of my hair that was stuck to my forehead away.

I was breathing hard. I couldn't say anything, yet. So, I fell into his chest. I honestly don't know how long we sat like that until I pulled back and said, "I had a bad dream. You were there..."

"What was it about?" He looked caring, but in the depths of his eyes I saw he was scared. There was a hint of something else there, but I couldn't pick it out.

Was I going to tell him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its kinda short. but its question-raising. i want more comments on What you think is going to happen.

Whats going to happen next?
Is she going to tell him?
Is he going to die?

Keep reading and ur gonna find out. :)

Comment&&Subscribe