Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 12

I swallowed. I remember what that stalker guy had said to me last time I was on Facebook. He said that if I told Blake, he would kill him. I really didn't want Blake to die. But then again, I felt like I had to tell him. I felt like everything around me was whispering to me, telling me to tell him.

I looked down at my lap and twittled my fingers.

"Amber, you can tell me." The sound in his voice broke the barrier between me telling him.

I got up and walked over to my computer, switching it on.

"Amber, what are you doing?" Blake got up and stood right behind me.

"I'm showing you." I said kind of aggravated. Then my Internet came up. I typed in the URL for Facebook. I clicked on my message box and clicked on 'Imma GetU'. "Read it." I went and sat on my bed. Then I realized something. "How did you know to come in here and check on me?"

"Because you were screaming." He sounded dazed.

"Why didn't Maryssa or Robbie hear me?"

"Robbie is still at work and Maryssa is a heavy sleeper."

I accepted those answers and stayed silent and waited for Blake to finish reading the conversation. Then he looked up at me. "Do you know who this bastard is?"

"Nope," I said calmly.

"Then we have to call the police," he started taking out his phone.

"No!" I jumped off the bed and snatched it away from him.

"And why the hell not? Amber, if you don't go to the authorities, he will keep doing this to you."

The thought of seeing Blake dead made me start to cry. "I can't. And you can't. Blake, I'm so sorry." I hugged him, dropping the phone.

"It's not your fault he's doing this."

"Not that. I'm sorry that he was talking about you. Th-that last part. He said if I told you he would kill you."

"He never said any names." He didn't seem to comprehend what I just said.

"Blake, why would he kill someone else if I told you? Wouldn't he want to get rid of anyone else knowing?"

"He might not..."

"Blake, your going to die." I interrupted him. I know it wasn't polite, but he was obviously not getting the picture.

He stayed silent at that and held me tighter. We stayed like that for who-knows-how long until I spoke.

"Don't let me be alone." I said it very softly. So soft I barely heard myself. But He did hear me.

"I wont. But it's getting late. Or should I say early." I looked at my clock. It was 4:46 A.M.

"Stay with me." I said, refusing to let go of his hand.

He kind of smiled and followed me to my bed. I layed down, and he layed down next to me. Then we snuggled. Under the sheets our body's were touching. He was soooo warm. I think I was starting to like Blake more than a friend...

I lay on my side, he lay the same way, his hand wrapped around my waist. I was awake for quite some time after that, thinking. I felt Blake's deep breath at the back of my head. He had fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!! The chapters will get MORE exciting if you do!!!