Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning around 10:45. That was pretty late for me. I inhaled the morning air as my foot touched my hard-wood floor. A shiver ran up my spine, it was cold. My other foot hit the floor and I stood up.

Looking out the window, the leaves of tall trees turned orange, yellow, brown, red, and little remained a darkish green. The grass that sprouted under the stretched shadows of the trees were starting to turn a golden/brown/yellow color. I walked out of my room and into the hallway.

Blake was standing in front of his door and was looking down at me. He didn't say anything.

"Good morning to you too," I said and walked towards the kitchen. I heard him follow behind me. I opened the fridge to see what we could eat for breakfast. "Do you want pancakes or Bacon and eggs?"

His arms wrapped my waist and he pulled my close, "Which ever you perfer," He whispered into my ear. His breath tickled my ear. He gave me chills.

"I'm in the mood for cereal." I placed my hands over his hands, which locked over my belly. I leaned into him, breathing in his scent. I smiled.

"Awe, that means I have to make my own." I heard a smile in his voice.

"You poor baby. You have to make yourself cereal." I mocked him and turned in his arms so we were facing each other.

"Yes because that means I have to walk over to the counter, pick a cereal that I want to eat, Take out a bowl, poor the cereal in the bowl, get the milk, poor the milk, put the milk away, take out a spoon, eat all that cereal, and put my dishes in the sink. It would be way more simpler if you did all that, and all I had to do was eat the cereal," He smiled his sexy, cocky smile at me.

"Well, stop being lazy and it wont take any longer than a minute." I poked his nose.

"Hey! I brought you your breakfast, lunch and dinner for the past week." Damn he had a point.

"I hate it when you have a point. Fine, what kind do you want?"

"Coco Puffs please," His smile turned into a childish smile.

I pushed myself out of his arms and went and got his cereal. I got myself some Lucky Charms. I remembered that when I was a little kid and I first started eating these, I actually thought the marsh-mellows actually gave you powers. So I would go outside and try to fly and stuff. I would always come in crying and told my mom that they were broken.

After we were done eating, Blake and I both went into the living room to watch some T.v. Blake layed down on the couch, and I layed with him. We were squished, yes, but I didn't really mind it. I knew Blake wouldn't let me fall off the edge.

The movie: Life As It Is came on. I loved this movie. It would always make me cry at that one part when Messer walks away from The girl and the baby for a job in Phoenix.

The father clock that was in the front room chimed 2:00.

Another hour passed. Then another and so on until 5:45.

Blake clicked off the T.v.

"Hey!" I reached for the remote, but he held it away from me. "Turn the T.v back on it was getting to the good part!"

"Not unless you want to be late to the party," I had forgotten about the party.

"But it's just about six. The party doesn't start till' at least the sun goes down."

"Yes, but it will take a little bit to get ready. I know you want to take a shower and want time to do your make up or whatever you girls do to get ready for parties." He had a point.

"Can I go into the shower first?"

"Yes."

"Thank you," I got up, but he pulled me back down. "Yes?" Our faces were inches from each others.

"You forgot something," He smiled, then kissed me softly on the lips.

I broke away, smiling. When I was half way through the kitchen I heard the T.v click back on. "Hey!" I yelled, still walking to the bathroom.

"Not my fault you take too long to get ready."

Jerk. But it's OK, because he's my jerk.

!~*~*~*~*~*~!


After my shower, it was about 6:30. I went into my room and got dressed. I slipped on jean short-shorts on; along with a red tank top. I had to admit, I loved this shirt. It shows of my curves, which, I inherited from my mother. I tied my black, white, and red skater shoes and went over to my dresser. I looked in the mirror. I looked silly, but dull at the same time. My hair was wrapped up on my head in a towel and I wasn't wearing make up.

I picked up the necklace that belonged to my mother and locked it around my neck.

Then I did my hair. I blow dried it and brushed through it. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute, considering if I should dye it red or blue or blonde. I'm getting tired of seeing the same black hair everyday.

I did my make up and went out into the kitchen to get myself a little snack. Blake was at the table, eating a plate of sour cream and onion chips. Yumm. That was my favorite kind. Obviously he knew that because there was a second plate with some chips on it on the table next to him.

"That for me?" I asked.

"No it's for Sweetie."

"Oh my gosh Sweetie! I forgot to feed her today!"

I rushed into my room and quickly fed her. Then I came back out into the kitchen.

He just looked at me.

"What?"

"You're so forgetful. How can you forget Sweetie when she's the first thing you see in your room. If not, then You should notice that there is something moving in the corner of your eye."

I stuck my tongh out at him.

"Fine, then these chips are mine." He took a chip from my plate.

"Hey!" I went over and sat in the chair. I slid the plate of chips away from him a little bit.

He smiled.

"You're a meanie."

He just laughed at me and continued eating his plate of chips.

We left a little after that.

It took about 45 minutes to get to Conner's house.

It was 8:14 now. We pulled up on the curb, the driveway was packed. This boy must be the freakin' quarterback on the football team or something. I looked over at Blake. His face was grim and his hands were gripping the steering wheel, his knuckles were white.

"Blake?" I put a hand on his shoulder; but I immediately pulled it away. It was like something zapped me. "Blake?!" I unbuckled my seat belt and reached out to him. This time I ignored the shock and shook him.

My car door opened and someone pulled me out by my hips. I screamed; I flailed my arms and hit my captor in the face. Score. I turned around to see it was Conner. His hands were covering his face.

"Ooohhh! I am so sorry!" I covered my mouth in sympathy.

"Don't be. I can take a few hits." He looked up at me with a smile on his face. But his eye was watering. I felt kinda bad. Then Blake was next to me, with his arm around me protectively.

"Blake," Conner said with a smug smile. "You decided to show."

"Wouldn't miss it," He was so pissed off. And I was determined to find out whether he liked it or not.

"Well come on it, plenty of drinks." Conner gestured towards the opened door.

Blake and I walked side by side into the house. He still had his arm around me.

The music made the house shake. Girls were grinding against each other in front of a group of guys. The boys were whistling and shouting dirty comments; which made the two girls get more into it...

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" My attention went to the kitchen. There was a muscly looking guy with his mouth around a tube and was chugging a liquid. I didn't need to ask, I already knew what it was.

"Wooh!" I looked in the dining room. Some chick was on the table with her shirt off and was spinning it in the air. Luckily, she was turned the other way.

If this is what this party is like at only 8:20. I wondered what it would be like later in the night...
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter till' the sequal!
And sorry it took me so long to update. My boyfriend broke up with me and it's been really hard and I just locked myself off from the world. I'm doing a little better though, so it's ok.. i guess.

And I want to thank PurpleBritney and akanevavampire19 for your lovely comments. Whenever I get a comment from you girls it makes my day, even if it's the worst day of my life. =)