Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 23

I took another sip of whatever Conner had put in my hand and continued with my story, "So, Clair Dawson and Hank Scott were walking down the hall and their braces were tangled. They had to walk down to the nurse and she had to take them apart. It was so funny!" I started cracking up laughing.

Blake stood by me, smiling. I nudged him with my shoulder, "C'mon Blakey why are you so quiet? I always thought you would be the life of the party." I smiled dumbly.

He looked down at me, concerned. "You're drunk. I think it's time to go home-"

"Awe c'mon Blake, loosen up a bit will ya?" Conner linked arms with me.

Blake glared at Conner.

"Yeah! Plus I'm not that drunk. I can still count my eleven fingers." I held up both of my hands.

"See?" Blake looked at Conner.

"Fine. I'll take care of her then." He turned away from Blake, and started moving through the crowd of teenagers. He dragged me with him.

"Where are we going? Is it a surprise?" I laughed.

He didn't say anything.

"Stop moving so fast," I stumbled on a stair case.

He didn't slow down or say anything. He was scaring me...

"Conner?" I tried to say. But it came out sounding more like "Cobblern."

We took a sharp left down a hall. Went strait and onto another pair of stairs. "Oh! I know, are you taking me to the roof to look at the shiney things in the sky? Once I saw this really big one and I named it Shiney." I smiled at myself. Then laughed idiotically, again.

When we reached the top of the stair case, we took a right, then another right into another hallway. I lost myself in the hallways.

Next thing I knew, I was on a bed in a dark room. "Conner?"

"Yes?" His voice was deep and right next to me.

"Damn you scared me!" I leaned back on the bed. The room spun.

"I'm sorry..." He trailed a finger back and forth on my stomach, then down to my hips...

"That tickles!" I laughed.

I heard him laugh at me. It sounded sexy. Then he leaned over and kissed me smack on the lips.

I couldn't help but kiss him back. Damn were his lips soft...

Then he was leaning over me, unbuttoning my jean shorts.

I broke away from him. "I can't," My mind screamed NO but everything else screamed YES.

"Yes you can," His hand trailed up my shirt and grabbed me.

"No. I can't," I tried pushing him off me. He was too heavy. Then the story of Clair Dawson and Hank Scott made me laugh. There went my shirt.

He was kissing my neck and my hands tangled in his hair. I saw a figure in the doorway. I was about to scream but Conner brought his lips back up to mine. It was really hard to focus on more than one thing. Well, focusing on one thing was hard enough. I tried not falling into the kiss and tried pushing him off me. He seemed even heavier. I was feeling more tired, too.He did his thing. You know...

Not even 20 seconds passed and Conner was ripped off me. My head fell back and hit the bed. My eyes felt heavy, but I had to watch what was happening.

The figure I had seen earlier in the doorway must have been the one to pull him off me. All I could see were two figures punching each other. I heard quiet Humphs and struggling noises. Then one figure fell.

"Amber..." Oh my god it was Blake.

"Blake?" I tried to say, but once again, it didn't work out as I had planned. It sounded like "Bralk."

"Yeah, it's me. Don't worry, I gotcha..." He picked up my clothes and dressed me fairly quickly. Then he went flying off the bed. As if the floor had swallowed him. I heard more muffled sounds coming from the floor. Then silence. I heard something like a punch, "And that's for..." I didn't hear the rest. My eyes closed. I was so freaking tired.

I felt myself being lifted from the bed and being carried away. After a minute or two, I gained enough strength to open one eye. Blake was just buckling me into the back of his car.

He smiled, "Hey there,"

I couldn't speak. He slammed the door and reappeared in the driver's seat.

"Go to sleep, You need to rest."

I closed my eyes.

"Oh, and you have ten fingers. Not eleven."

What was he talking about?

Sleep swallowed me whole.

!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~!


The next morning I woke up in a bed. Not my bed, that's for sure. There were posters on the walls, which were dark blue, but one of them were gray.

My head hurt like hell and my stomached ached. Then I realized that I was in Blake's room. I tried sitting up, but the room spun. A minute later, I tried again. The room spun even more, But I say still until in stopped.

I stood up and stumbled to the door and out into the hallway. I heard a clatter of silverware. I looked into the kitchen. Blake had been eating something and dropped his fork; He was rushing towards me. He came over to me and supported my weight.

"You OK?" He asked.

I looked up at him. "What happened last night?" MY mouth was numb.

His face went grim. "You don't need to be concerned with it right now. I'll give you details after you rest." He towed me towards the couch.

He sat next to me.

"My head hurts,"

"I know,"

"And my tummy,"

"I know,"

"What happened?"

"Stuff,"

"Tell me Blake,"

"You got drunk, thought you had eleven fingers, someone tried doing things to you, I kicked their ass and we left."

It took a minute for me to register what he just said, "What kind of things?"

"Bad thing,"

"Blake,"

He stayed quiet.

"Blake. Tell me. I'll have to know sooner or later."

"He tried to have sex with you," It was like the words pained him to speak.

"Who?"

"Conner," I liked how he had no trouble telling me that answer.

I was in shock. I was in real shock. Conner had been so nice to me. It was like a smack in the face.

Maryssa walked in the door. She spotted me really quick. "What happened?" She had just come back from a doctor's appointment.

"Conner's party last night," Blake answered.

"Oh. A teen party." She looked at me, "Did someone hand you a glass?"

I looked at Blake.

"Yes," He answered for me again.

"Number one rule at a party: Don't take your eye off your drink and/ or watch whoever make it." She was so damn cool.

Blake looked down at me.

"OK, Well, I know that now."

"Hey Blake, can you leave the room for a minute? I have to talk to Amber."

"OK," He got up and went somewhere. I don't know where.

"Did you use one yet?"

"Huh?"

"Use one?"

"Use what?"

"Did you test?"

Then it hit me. The pregnancy tests. "No." I said.

"Go. Now." So she did have a strict side.

"Now?"

"Yes. When you come out, I will have some Tylenol and a glass of water for you." She paused, then added: "For your head ache and stomach ache."

I stood up, and wobbled a little bit. Maryssa ended up having to direct me to the bathroom. From the closed door, I could assist myself.

I found the box under the sink. I pulled one out. Was I really suppose to pee on a stick?

I took the test.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOO what's it gonna be??? Well, you have to wait for me to start on the next book.

It WILL be started sometime before next Wednesday. Most likely this weekend. Then again I have to write it down, fix it, edit it, get it edited by others and then try to get it published. And yes, I AM going to try to get it published. I don't have a great chance of making it, though, because most people's books get denied. But, we can only hope, right? Anyways. comment and give me your opinions whether it should be positive or Negative. :D