Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 6

Lunch went by in a flash. I had agreed to go with Conner to a place this weekend (He still hadn't specified where this place was). Although, I told him I would only go if I could bring Blake. He wasn't thrilled with my request, but he said yes anyways.

Both fourth and fifth block went by really fast. They were boring. Nothing happened. Sixth period... it was like second all over again! The teacher made me stand up in front of the class and tell them about myself. I told him there wasn't much to tell, but he said I was fibbing. I'm like, well sir, you can't judge me. Then he yelled at me and ordered me to do it anyways. This was so great! I have a teacher who hates me on my first day! Yay! Not.

Finally, the final bell rang and I was out of the room first. Although I sat in the back of the room. I had just closed my locker when, out of the many people who flooded the hallway, one person caught my eye. Blake. He was walking pretty fast in my direction, but wasn't coming towards me. Dodging everybody in his way, he passed me.

I shrugged it off and walked down the hall and out to the busses. I got on, and sat in the middle of the left side. I looked out my window and got lost in thought. Then I felt a presence next to me. I turned my head to see Blake.

"Is it ok if I sit here?" He asked. he looked like he was ready to get up.

"Yeah, you can sit here," I moved over a bit so he had more room to sit.

He nodded, "Thanks." Then he kinda separated from reality.

I got bored so I pulled out my phone and turned it on for the first time in months. I started going through my pictures. There were pictures of me and my mom, me and my cousins, and others like those. A lump formed in the back of my throat, and tears began to blur my vision.

Blake tapped me on my shoulder.

I looked over at him and he was handing me a tissue. I accepted it and wiped my face. Then I looked at him.

"I keep them just in case." He patted his book bag.

I nodded in understandment. I turned my phone off and put it back in my bag. I took a deep breath. "So, Conner asked me to hang with him and his friends this weekend." I said, not making eye contact.

"And?"

"I told them I would only go if you went." I twiddled my fingers.

It was silent for a few moments. "...I don't like Conner," He sounded like a little kid. (Not voice-wise. Just the way he said it).

"Please...?" I folded my hands and begged.

He sighed, "Fine." He answered glumly.

"Thank you!" I perked up.

The bus stopped at our stop.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

As we walked in the front door, I saw Maryssa folding clothes in the living room.

"Hey," She said, still focusing on the clothes. "How was school?" She asked.

"Normal" And with that Blake went into his room and closed the door.

Maryssa looked up at me. "Go figure. How was your first day, sweetie?" She stopped folding and payed attention to what I had to say.

"Like Blake said, It was normal...ish. Two teachers made me stand up and tell everyone about myself. That was fun," Note the sarcasm. "Other than that nothing really happened." I left out the part of meeting Coiner and that we planned to hang this weekend.

"That sound kind of.. different. Got any homework?" She skimmed to another question.

"Yeah, I only have half a packet left for language arts." I nodded.

"Well, why wont you get started on that and I'll call you when dinner's ready?"

"OK," And with that I went to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally re-wrote it! See, what happened was i wrote it, and then it toally erased itself. so i had to re-wirte it. but i've been lazy lately so it took me a while. well.. hope u like the update!

Coment&&Subscribe??