Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 7

The Language Arts packet that I had to finish wasn't hard at all. It was really just a big puzzle you had to piece together. WE were going over some basic things like Onomatopoeia, Metaphor, Hyperbole, etc....

After putting the packet back into my bag, If turned to my computer and went to facebook. I had some new messages from a few of my old friends. I also had one new friend request. Someone named... Imma GetU.

Who the hell is Imma GetU? I never decline friend requests, so I accepted it. The I got a private message. It was from Imma.

Imma *Hello, Amber*

I was more than freaked out. But I responded:

Amber *Um... Hi? Do I know you?*

Imma *Yes*

Amber *But I don't know anyone named Imma.*

Imma *Sound out the name*

Amber *...Ok*

So I did. Imma... I'm a. GetU Get-oo? I'm a Get oo? I'm a gay too?

Amber *I'm a gay, too?*

Imma *No you idiot. Imma Get you!*

Amber *Cute*

Imma *Remember your mother? All that blood...*

My whole body froze. How did he know? Was he...

Amber *Did you kill my mother?*

I couldn't help asking.

Imma *And it was fun, too.*

Amber *You Bastard! Why her?!*

Imma *Because she meant something to you.*

Amber *What do you want from me?*

Then he logged off. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. There was a knock at my door. Blake poked his head in. "You OK?" He rushed in, closing the door behind him. He came and knelt beside me. "What's wrong?" He looked concerned.

I just shook my head. If I told him, how would he understand? I barely understand it, so how would he?

He spun the rolly-chair I was in, so I faced him. "What's wrong?"

I looked up at him. "You wouldn't understand."

"You don't know that for sure. I might..."

"No you wont. Trust me. I barely understand any of it, how would you understand it?"

He stayed quiet. But after a few moments he wrapped me in a hug. He was warm.

He sighed. "Well, I came in here to tell you that dinner's ready. But... do you want me to tell Maryssa you'll be out in a minute so you can clean up a bit?"

I nodded, "Yes please."

"OK," he wiped a tear from my face and left. I waited a minute or two until I looked back up at the screen. There was a new message from that guy.

Imma *If you tell anyone, I'll kill him.*

He wasn't online any more. How on earth did he know what just happened?

I sighed and turned my computer off and went into the bathroom. I wiped away the mascara that had leaked under my eyes and took a few breaths so my face wouldn't be as red. I looked in the mirror and I almost looked normal.So, I left the bathroom and joined Blake and Maryssa at the dinner table.

Tonight we were having Pasta. Yum.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! sorry that the guy who's talking to Amber's color is so bright. But isn't this exciting??? what's going to happen next??? Haha Hope you like it.

Coment&&Subscribe???