Status: Finished.:D

Don't listen to a word they say, listen to your heart.

1/1

"I know this sounds cheesy and you already know, but... Just listen to your heart." I say to him, standing up to leave the dressing room.

His head was kept down, he didn't even look to see me go. His beautiful brown eyes was kept from sight by his soft long locks.

After a final glance, I turn around. I closed the door and leaned my forehead against it. "shit." I sigh softly. And though I did advice him to listen to his heart, I regret listening to mine.

You see, I've just told that adorable and annoyingly attractive drummer how much I'm in love with him and how long it had been.

Too long, it had been. I've loved him too long.

He replied to me that he doesn't know what to say. He doesn't have an answer for me right now. He needed time to wrap the things around his head.

I told him then with a smile, that I would patiently wait.

"just listen to your heart." I felt the words still hung in the air as it rings against my ears.

I turned again, now to leave the venue.

I found myself running to my band's bus and throwing myself onto my tiny bunk, the tears I've been unconsciously holding back, just fell down my cheeks and onto my pillow.

The night dragged itself in a painfully slow fashion and the next day, I woke to the ringing of my phone, vibrating violently in my pocket against my leg.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes (god it hurt so much) and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

5 new messages. 10 miscalls. All came from one sender, Pat Kirch.

"heyy..." message 1 said.

"Marcus?" message 2.

"I'm sorry, Marcus. Please. Talk to me." #3

#4 was blank.

"I understand if you hate me now. Just know that I did what you told me, kept me all night, but, I get it now. I love you too, Marc." #5. My eyes widened at this. My heart stopped moving, my body froze and my brain just stopped working.

He loves me?

My phone vibrates wildly again, snapping me from my thoughts.

"h-hello?" my voice cracked. This call seemed to jump started my heart and brain. My heart was beating crazy and my brain shot a thousand thoughts at the same time.

"oh thank god. Marcus. Thank god you picked up. Shit. I really thought I fucked this up big time." Pat said continuously.

"sorry. I just woke up." I laugh softly.

"it really scared me. I was going crazy in here!"

"sorry..."

Silence ensued, I can hear his slow breathing. I just hope he can't hear my heart beating.

"umm Marcus?" he finally says.

"yes Pat?"

"uh... My heart said 'I love you' last night."

"really?"

"yup. So much. It also said I was an idiot and I should've kissed you."

"wow...so where are you? We can't keep your heart waiting." i jumped out of my bunk and rushed to put on my shoes. The bus wasn't moving, so clearly we were at the next venue.

He only giggled.

The moment I opened the door, someone crashed his body against mine and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you." Pat whispered to me.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

-----------
Months passed and people talked. Not everyone was a fan of our relationship.

Don't get me wrong, we didn't boasted our relationship to the world. They just found out. And though our friends were all nothing but supportive of us, it can't be helped that other people just can't resist talking trash and posting shit on the Internet.

The hate takes it's toll on us from time to time and our friends and bandmates would say just the right things to give a smile on our faces.

"FUCK WHAT THEY SAY! THEY'RE NOT THE ONES WHO ARE IN LOVE."

"Those bitches are just jealous."

"don't listen to a fucking word they say. Listen to us instead! We're sooo like more than a thousand times more awesome than those haters."

"we love you both, and you've got each other. Those bastards don't matter."

"thank you guys. I love you all so much." pat would reply to those words our best friends would say.

"AWW FUCK COME ON. GROUP HUUUGG!!!"

And so we never did listen to all the trash talk that the haters say. They can't touch us, they won't hurt us.

Then the time came for us to come out to our family.

I envied pat's family because they accepted us with arms and hearts wide open. They even consider me now as part of the family. They were so accepting and full of love and I can't help but wish my family was like that.

Being the homophobic person that he is, my dad threatened to disown me, saying he does not have a gay son. But I don't care. He was never a father to me from the start anyways. He was rarely home, always drunk, shouting shit and bringing me down.

My mom on the other hand, said that this was just a phase. That i would grow out of it. Oh god I could just laugh on how wrong she was.

They didn't want me for who I am but I still held on to what my heart keeps on saying. They were never parents to me anyways. They never taught me how to love.

Besides, my heart, my mind and my own being is in love with Patrick John Kirch.

And fuck, I'd gladly choose him over my music career and the parents who will never accept me any fucking time.

He just made me feel so alive, loved and accepted. I can't risk losing him anymore. (seriously. I'd rather satan drag me to hell by my balls than lose the man who taught me how to live and love.)

So to all you kids out there, no matter how much shit those annoying people say to you, don't listen to anything they say. Love who you want to love and just listen to your heart. It's usually the one who's always right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.:D first story i've ever posted on Mibba! hahaha. yeah.:D it's kind of short and rushed, but i think it sounds okay.:D

lol. i might elaborate on this story someday~~ tell me what you think.:D