Status: Still in the process of being written...

It's in His Kiss

"Ow! What was that for, you git?!"

Tyger's POV

I walked into the already busy Spanish classroom expecting things to be different. I expected some sort of atmosphere change, mirroring my revelation last night. At the very least, I expected to feel a little different about myself and my social life as I stepped into the room.

But as I did.... nothing happened. The world didn't shift, the air didn't clear, and no one turned their head to face me. Basically, it was just like any other day, and I was slightly disappointed.

As I made my way to my seat I watched the crowd with attentive eyes, picking out the boys and expecting to feel something; some slight attraction that I was sure would come with my realisation of homosexuality. I spied one guy- average height, dirty-blonde hair swept into a fringe, cute full-toothed smile, fairly attractive in guy terms.

Nothing. Not even the slightest hint of interest.

In some ways I was relieved; my life would be basically the same. I would be no more or no less ridiculed for being gay than I was normally. But in other ways, I was unnerved. What if my 'gayness' was just a one-day thing? Like, my body just decided to make me fall in love with a member of the same sex, before it changed it's mind and decided to revert back.

I was confused, conflicting feelings rising inside me. It made no sense, but in a way I kind of wanted to be in love with Ceallach. I liked the feelings, the warm fuzziness inside, the tranquil, serene dizziness that came with the realisation. I liked kissing him, feeling his warm lips against mine as his tongue suppressed all my doubts. I loved him- and blatantly, that made not loving him virtually impossible.

Am I making sense?

Like a raven observes a scene, I silently watched the class in front of me. Like any other day, I listened to people talking, pieced together their conversations and tried to link them back to occurrences.

There was a gaggle of girls in one corner, their uniform skirts rolled over at the top to make them shorter, gossiping loudly about some girls ex who allegedly slept with five other girls in one night.

Meh, boring. I moved on....

A few tables away sat a group of guys. Popular guys, like Ceallach, but much more athletically inclined. They ranted and raved about a football match last night, shouting and boasting about their respective favourite teams- each of firm belief that they would get to that status one day.

I didn't care much for sports, so I turned my attention elsewhere...

On the next table sat a group of bright kids, more commonly labeled as 'nerds'. Among them, a girl with shoulder length blonde hair chatted animatedly with another girl opposite her, whom was tall and had brown hair pulled into a ponytail. From what I could grasp, they seemed to be talking about some TV show that included hounds, suitcases and fit Irishmen. Hm, mildly interesting, but not enough to turn my mind away from Ceallach for long.

What was I going to do when I saw him? What, would I just fade into the background like any other day? Or would I go up and approach him directly?

Class started, passed, and ended in a hazy blur. My eyes unfocused from the board and my head constantly repeating the kiss from last night over and over again, revelling in the feelings it awoke inside me. Wow, Cel was a beautiful, transcendent human being.

The shrill ringing of the bell interrupted my daze, and, uncoordinatedly, I sprang up and started packing my stuff away. The hallways filled with people milling about from class to class like flies, buzzing in and out of doorways and chatting to people as they passed. Like a silent moth, I flitted solitary in the midst of them, keeping myself to myself and waiting anxiously for the lesson to come. As I approached the history doorway, I held my breath and closed my eyes as I stepped into the class; anticipating something big for the second time today.

I walked in and my eyes scoped the room, instantly landing on the perfectly styled head of Ceallach. Instantly, I felt my cheeks grow hot, my knees almost collapsing as tingles shot through my body.

Well, at least I know being gay wasn't just a one-day thing now.

I averted my gaze and made my way shakily to my seat at the front of the class, doing everything in my power to keep him from noticing me.

I had my mind made up. I was going to wait until the end of class, and see if he approached me.

Cel, however, had other ideas...

Ceallach's POV

I was chatting to Rich about Chris, when all of a sudden I was forcefully slapped in the arm by Aiden.

"Ow! What was that for, you git?!" I exclaimed, rubbing my abused arm. The brummy rolled his eyes at me.

"Look, Tyger's over there, and if you don't go over there right now and talk to him, I'll hit you even harder." He gestured to the front of the classroom. I followed his hand, and my heart leapt into my throat when I spotted the dark, almost black haired form of Tyger. I studied what little of his outfit I could see, white tee, chinos and baseball jacket, before concluding that he looked gorgeous as always.

"But there's other people here!" I exclaimed, gesturing to the rest off the class. Rich raised an eyebrow at me.

"So? They know you're gay, and they don't notice Tyger anyway! It'll be fine!" He replied, grinning at me. I shook my head.

"I'm not sure about this plan, guys. I mean, what am I going to say?" I was nervous at the mere thought of speaking to him; which was rare for me cause I'm Ceallach Spellman. I'm never nervous.

"Uh, 'Hi Tyger, I'm in love with you and I want to date you' seems like a pretty good place to start?" Aidan rolled his eyes, slapping me again. I pouted at him.

"Tell you what, right!" Richard started to catch my attention. I turned to him and waited expectantly.

"Right?" I prompted, gesturing for him to carry on. He flinched for a second before rubbing the back of his neck.

"If..... If you go over and talk to Tyger now, I'll find Chris and ask him on a date." He reasoned unsteadily. My mouth fell open. Wow! Give it to Rich to be faced with love and he instantly takes the initiative!

Now my thoughts were conflicted. On one hand, I'd love to see Rich get a date with this guy, but on the other hand, I was scared to death at the thought of going over there.

Aidan turned to us with a smirk and gestured to Tyger with his thumb, silently ordering me to go to him.

Sighing, I glanced at my two friends before standing up, my chair scraping back on the plastic flooring. The noise went unnoticed in the hum of conversation, and, after a pause, I slowly and unsurely made my way to the front of the class.

As I neared his seat, I tried to give myself an internal pep talk.

Alright, you've been with guys before! Just calm down, go over to him, and chat! It doesn't have to start out as anything significant, you don't have to open with a suave chat-up line or anythin'. No, just go over there and be yourself.

I steeled my nerves and walked all the way up to him. He hadn't noticed me coming, so when I leant my hand on his desk he jumped in surprise. His head spun to face me, his cheeks flushing when he saw who I was. Just the sight of his face caused my stomach to turn into knots, but I bit my lip and decided to be honest with him and myself.

"Hey! Sorry for making you jump like that." I apologised, sending him a small smile. He smiled back, and the smile reached his gorgeous blue eyes. Wow. I almost forgot how to speak for a second.

"No, it's fine. I was daydreaming." He replied, tilting his body sideways to face me properly. I leant against his desk, trying to act casual even though I was a mess inside.

"How was first lesson?" I asked him, trying to relax us both and start a proper conversation.

"It was fine thanks, just kinda sat there and dozed off, as usual." He chuckled, and his laugh made me grin widely. Was it actually legal for someone to be this adorable? Seriously, wasn't there some law against this kind of cuteness? He shrugged at the end of his statement, "How about you?"

"Alright, thanks. Rich revealed he was gay, and it all got a bit exciting." I gestured back to where my friends were sitting, and Tyger's eyebrows rose in surprise.

"Richard, gay? Well, can't say I saw that one coming." He twisted his pen around in his fingers, and for a moment I was mesmerised by them. Suddenly, I remembered that it was my turn to reply.

"Eh, it was debatable for a while. Anyway, that's not why I came over here." I realised we were about to enter into something completely off topic, and I steered the conversation back onto course.

Tyger sat back in his chair and looked up at me with his wide gorgeous eyes, waiting patiently for me to continue. I took a deep breath.

"Well... I just wanted to say that..." I began, biting my lip as anxiety raced through my veins. "I really, really enjoyed last night, and-"

I paused to gauge his reaction for a second. His mouth started curling at the corners; a tiny hint of a smile. This was going well.

"I would love it if it could happen again?" I ended my confession on a questioning note, effectively asking him if he wanted to as well.

He brushed his fringe out of his eyes and I noticed that his cheeks had become a vibrant red. He smiled at me; a real, proper, genuine smile, and it sent my heart into palpitations.

"The house thing, or the... kiss?" He raised an eyebrow, attempting confidence but failing miserably. I grinned.

"Both, definitely. More preferably the kiss." I smirked, a tiny bit of my confidence returning at how scared he seemed, exactly like I was a minute ago. He smiled with one side of his mouth, as if he was trying to subdue a grin, and nodded.

"Y-yeah, I-I'd like that." He answered in a small voice. I was struck with euphoria; that meant Tyger like me! And he wanted to kiss me again! I couldn't help it as a wide, cheshire-cat grin spread across my face.

"Great! My house alright again?" I asked, and again he nodded, a smile forming on his features that mirrored mine.

Suddenly I heard heels clacking down the corridor outside; clear evidence that the teacher was coming. In a last-minute decision, I quickly leant down and pecked his cheek softly, before grinning again and starting to walk away.

The nerve endings on my lips tingled as I hurriedly made my way back to my seat, the memory of Tyger's smooth skin still lingering on them.

Jesus. I had no idea what tonight was going to bring, but I knew that somehow- it was guaranteed to be awesome. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay an update! Decided to do a bit more description, as the last chapter was mostly dialogue. :D
I actually wrote this under a four-hour deadline, aiming to write at least 850 words every two hours, and it worked very well! It gave me the motivation I needed to get this finished, and it was also practise for the secret project I'm starting here in August >D
Anyway.
Mentions go toooo:
StillGotLegs- I love your comments Ame! I absolutely adore you for reading my stories as avidly as you do! Hope you're having a nice time on holiday :D

RyanBrownie- Thank you so so much for reading this and enjoying it and taking the time to comment, you have no idea how much it means to me to get positive feedback on my work :D

xxmidnightxxrainxx- Thank you for commenting! I'm glad you like it, and I assure you- next chapter is having more kissing scenes ;D

Me Gusta.- I appreciate your comment, even though it was just probably due to Mibba's new 'Comment Swap' feature. May I suggest reading more than chapter one before you con crit it, though? Y'know cause this story WAS started a year ago...

Hope you enjoyed it guys!