Emergency Take Two

It’s been a year since anyone has seen Chase Cassidy in a year. Last anyone saw of her she dropped 50 feet onto Maryse and Miz. So when she suddenly returns, everyone is in a state of shock. Why? Because she returns, but she returns to Impact Wrestling not WWE. So imagine the shock of the world when she come running down that ramp full speed and 100%. And imagine Chase’s shock when she lands herself in more than she bargained for and her life once again gets turned upside down. She gets her self caught up in some drama backstage and doesn’t quite know how to handle it. The only positive thing is that she still has her best friend Matt just a phone call away. She lives in her own place and only works on Thursdays (obviously), Sundays and Tuesdays. She meets a new group of friends consisting of Velvet Sky or Jamie, Angelina Love or Lauren and Christy Hemme .

Chase has changed a lot in the year she was gone. She’s a much calmer person but she still has that temper that will snap in a second and she spends more time on her own with her guitar and training then she used to. She doesn’t push herself as hard but she runs every day. Her comfort place is her Bedroom with her Puppy Bubbles that Matt bought her. She tries to hold back on the caffeine…it just doesn’t work. So something’s haven’t changed.