Emergency Take Two

Well...Damn

So I had officially been with Patrick for 3 months. And in those three months so much has happened at the same time as nothing has happened. So much has happened between me and Patrick and I’ve never been this happy with a guy before. Not even Matt. We are together a lot but we know when to give each other space. But nothing has really happened on Impact. The biggest thing that had happened was Jamie telling Jess and Jackie off and Traci coming back, who is another chick I don’t get along with. I had gotten closer with Christy too. She has been teaching me a lot of moves and I was excited every time I learned them.

I walked into the Impact Zone early on Thursday with Patrick. Why we were early I would never know. Today I just wanted to sleep. All day. We walked to the ramp, which yet again I didn’t know, when Patrick covered my eyes. “What are you doing?” I asked as a giggle escaped my lips. “Nothing!” He said. I bit my lips. “Just, don’t let me fall” I said. His face moved close to my ear and I felt my body shiver. “I’d never let you fall with out catching you baby” I smiled and stopped. He stopped as well since I was in front of him. I turned around and his hand fell from my eyes. I leaned up and kissed him. I pulled away and bit my lip. “I’m pretty sure I already fell” I said. He looked at me and smiled. “I fell to. I fell for you at hello” He said. I smiled. “I love you Chase” He said. my eyes widened slightly and I smiled. “I love you too Patty Cakes” He smiled and kissed me before spinning me around and covering my eyes again.

I straightened out my clothes and messed with the necklace Patrick had given me as Jamie ran over and held out a box. I blinked slightly and pulled it out to see a picture frame. I looked at the picture and smiled. It was a picture of Me, Patrick, Jamie, Josh, Lauren and Tommy at The Gym from a few weeks ago. Patrick had his arms wrapped around me and Josh had his wrapped around Jamie as Tommy and Lauren stood gagging in the middle of us. I laughed and pulled her into a hug. “Thanks” She nodded and Josh walked over and shoved a box at me happily. I laughed slightly and opened it and started laughing. In the box was a Motor City Machine Guns shirt that was cut to make it shorter and it had my name and ‘Made in Detroit’ written on the back and in the middle was the number 5. I hugged him and thanked him and Lauren handed me a box.

I opened it up to find four bracelets “For me, Jamie, Christy and you.” She said and held up her wrist where she had one just like it and so did Jamie and Christy. I smiled. “Thanks Lauren” She smiled and Tommy walked over and handed me a little box. I opened it and pulled out another bracelet. Only this on had hello Kitty charms all over it. I hugged and thanked him as my uncle walked over. He handed me a book. I blinked and looked down at it and smiled. It was a photo album. I flipped it open to find all kinds of pictures of me along with everyone else including my brother. I hugged him and thanked him as Christy handed me a box. I opened it to find a pair of heels but they were all shiny and had the coolest designs ever. I hugged her then I was spun around.

Everyone slowly drifted out of the ring as Patrick kissed me. He hooked something around my neck and I pulled away and looked down at the necklace and a smile lit up on my face. “It’s so beautiful. What is it?” I asked He smiled and lifted my chin so I was looking at him. “A key to my heart.” I smiled and leaned up and kissed him. He lifted me up onto the top turn buckle and deepened the kiss.

We stayed in the ring for a while just talking, and kissing, until it was time to let people in then he helped me carry everything back to our dressing room and I quickly changed into my gear and carefully took off my necklaces and placed them in my bag and zipped it up. I walked into the dressing room to see Patrick ready for our tag match. His back was to me so I took the chance to run and jump on his back. He wrapped his arms around my legs and laughed. I kissed his neck before jumping down. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately.

He lowered me down onto the couch and crawled on top of me. I pulled him closer to me and ran my hands threw his hair. “Guys time for your…WOW!” Josh said. Patrick groaned and stood up shooting Josh a glare before helping me up. I laughed slightly as a blush covered my cheeks. I quickly walked out of the room. I got maybe 20 feet before I felt arms wrap around my waist. “Ready to take Madison down!?” Patrick said and I laughed “Oh yeah” I said. His music hit first and he kissed me quickly before walking out. The bitch and her douche were already out there. A minute later my music hit and I walked out and down to the ring.

The bell rang and Patrick started off the match against Dan and he was kicking ass. Madison tagged herself in and slapped Patrick across the face. Oh hell no. I jumped in the ring and around Patrick and knocked her straight to the ground and slapped her across the face. She fought back and the match continued…Until the shit hit the fan.

I climbed up on the top rope to hit Madison with a cross body when out of nowhere Dan jumps up on the apron and shoves me off. I’m not gonna lie. Fear ran through my body and then I landed hard on the ground. A fuck load of pain ran through my entire body but it focused on my shoulder and head. “Chase? Can you hear me?” it was the ref. I didn’t say anything, I was to focused on not crying. My shoulder was killing me. I heard someone run over and a gentle hand grabbed mine. “Chase? Chase baby can you hear me. Baby girl please say something” Patrick’s voice said. He was so breaking character at this moment in time. But I think the rues got kind thrown out when Dan pushed me.

I opened my eyes and felt tears fell out. I didn’t dare open my mouth. I knew I would scream. Black bubbles popped up in my vision and the pain just increased more and more until everything went black and the world started to fade away little by little until I was completely out.

********************************
********************
***********
********************
*********************************

When I woke up there was a lot of beeping and a lot of talking. And it was annoying and I wanted to throw something at whoever was talking loud. “Her muscle was tore completely off her bone. “ an unfamiliar voice said. “What does that mean for her career?” Hey I knew that voice, it was My Uncle. “What does that mean for her body” I knew that one too it was Patrick. “It means, she needs a lot of rest, but she won’t wrestle for 6 months” The unfamiliar voice said. “WHAT?!” I said and shot up. I groaned and laid back down. “I advise you not to do that” The doctor said. I looked at him “Gee thanks” I said. Patrick smiled slightly and I scrunched up my nose. “That was a shitty birthday present. He’s not invited to anymore parties” I said. He smiled and leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my good arm around his neck.

Once we pulled away I looked at my uncle. “When I get back, I’m gonna kill him” I said. He laughed. “Patrick already basically did the other day” He said. I blinked. “How long was I out?” I asked. “Almost a week, it’s Tuesday” Patrick said. I groaned and looked down at myself. “Ew, hospital gown. Terrible” I said. “You still look beautiful” I smiled. “When can I leave?” I asked. “When you feel better” The doctor said. “I feel WONDERFUL!” I said. He looked at me. “I just hate hospitals ok” I said. He walked out and in walked a nurse. She unhooked the wires and everything and Patrick handed me my clothes. I walked into the bathroom and somehow managed to get dressed. All the way to buttoning my jeans. There was no way in hell. I slowly walked out holding my pants up and Patrick smiled and walked over. He buttoned my pants and I smiled. “Thank you”

He looked upset so I leaned up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled before pulling away. “I love you” He smiled and his eyes lit up. “I love you too” I smiled and we walked out of the room. Patrick grabbed my good hand and laced our fingers together. “You know I’m not staying home for 6 months right?” I said looking at my uncle. He smiled slightly. “You can come once a week Chase. That’s it.” he said. I smiled “Thanks Uncle Eric” I said. He nodded and I signed myself out of the hospital and was handed a prescription paper for pain pills. I rolled my eyes.

“Anyone up for Wal-Mart?”
♠ ♠ ♠
woot!