Emergency Take Two

That's What It's Like

We all loaded back up into the car and Patrick went back threw my iPod before deciding on ‘Need You Now’ by Sparks the Rescue. I pulled out of the driveway and on to the road. I ran a hand threw my hair as my phone rang. I grabbed it. “Hello?” I asked as I rolled up to a red light. “Hey Chase” I smiled “Hello Uncle of Mine, what can I do for you this lovely Thursday night?” I asked. He laughed. “Well, Is Velvet Sky with you?” He asked. I glanced at Jamie in the mirror. “You mean Jamie? Yeah she’s right here why?” I asked. “Well the creative team had a spark of inspiration, can you put me on speaker?” I pulled my phone away and hit the speaker button. “Ok” I said as the light turned green.

He cleared his throat as I took a drink of the Red Bull I brought. “Ok, well the creative team thought it’d be a good idea to bring back The Beautiful People, but this time it’d be Jamie and Chase” He said. I choked on my drink and blinked. “But the Beautiful People are Jamie and Lauren. I don’t want to like try and fill Lauren’s shoes, that impossible have you seen her!?” I asked. Lauren smiled “I think it’d be cool” She said. “Lauren?” Eric asked. “Yeah, Josh and Pat are here too” She said. I looked at Jamie and then Lauren and then phone then the road “But, but but, Jamie? Lauren?” I said. cause I honestly couldn’t believe it. “I don’t want to go in like BAM I’m back bitches and I’m better then Angelina. I’d feel terrible! I could never live up to that! I mean I know I’m pretty but not THAT pretty” I said.

They looked at me and I smiled “Well it’s true.” I said. I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel they were at and leaned back. “Are you two ok with it?” I asked. Lauren nodded. “Yeah, and if it comes to it, I’ll kick you out and take my place back” She said I laughed and nodded and looked at Jamie “I’m cool with it” She said. “Great I’ll tell them then. And it won’t be the actually Beautiful People, it will just be a dominating Tag Team. You’ll mostly be on your own. But still a tag team and friends.” Eric said before hanging up. “Well goodbye to you to” I said. I looked at them. “Didn’t see that one coming” I said. They laughed “At least your better then Madison” Jamie said and I smiled. “Her voice is annoying, just saying” I said. They laughed and then Lauren smiled “Well, thanks for the ride, see you on Tuesday?” I nodded “In Georgia? For sure”. They got out and I slowly backed out of my parking spot and I smiled slightly. “Been in the company for a few hours and already replacing someone. Damn it”

I drove back home and plopped down on the couch next to Matt. “What’s up Buttercup?” He asked. I looked over at him and shook my head with a smile on my face. Nothin, just been a really long day is all.” I said. “You’ve been up for like 5 hours” He said I nodded “I know!” I said. I laid my head down in his lap and smiled “I’m gonna miss hanging out with you every day Mattie” I said. He nodded “I’m gonna miss hanging out with you every day too Chase” I smiled and yawned slightly. I felt my eyes start to droop when I sat up. “What do you want to do Mattie?” I asked “Sleep” I smiled and stood up. He laid down and ii pulled the blanket over him. I looked at him to see he was already asleep. Pain Pills must of kicked in.

I walked in the kitchen to see Bubbles laying by the back door and smiled letting her out. I pulled the block out of her doggy door and grabbed a bottle of water before walking up the stairs and into my room. I flopped down on the bed and felt my eyes start to droop and I slowly started to fall asleep.

The next morning when I woke up I took a shower and got dressed before walking downstairs. Matt was just sitting up and I smiled and sat down next to him as Bubbles ran in and jumped in my lap. I picked her up and walked into the kitchen and fed her as Matt got dressed. I let her out back and made sure she had food and water before walking over to Matt. I lifted up his duffle bag and smiled “Ready?” He nodded and we slowly walked out to the car. I tossed his duffle bag in the very back and walked back to my door and got in. The drive to the airport was slightly quiet a little talk here and there. But mostly just listening to the radio.

I pulled into a parking spot and got out along with Matt. I grabbed his bag and locked the doors. We walked into the airport and went threw security and all that shit before sitting down in the waiting area. When his flight was called he pulled me into a tight hug. “I’m gonna miss you Chase” I smiled and hugged him back. “I’m gonna miss you too Mattie” We pulled away and he walked to the terminal handing the woman his ticket before walking onto the plane. I walked over to the window and stayed until his flight took off before walking back to my car.

I got in and plugged my iPod into the stereo before my phone rang. I pulled it out to see it wasn’t ringing. I blinked and looked in the backseat to see a phone sitting on the seat where Patrick was sitting last night and grabbed it gently. The caller I.D said Josh and showed a picture of Josh so I figured it was Patrick wondering where his phone was so I decided to fuck with him. “Boston Sperm Bank, You squeeze it we Freeze it! How can I help you?” I asked in a professional voice. “Yeah I’d like to set up an appointment for next Tuesday.” Patrick’s voice said and I laughed. “Drop your phone?” I asked “Yeah, but will you bring it with you to Georgia?” I nodded. “Yeah sure thing Patty-Cakes” I said. I heard him groan. “You’re really going to call me that?” I smiled “Well that or Pretty Patty.” I said. He sighed. I smiled “Don’t worry Pretty Patty Cakes I’ll bring your phone on Tuesday” I said.

He groaned again and I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. “Goodbye Patrick” I said. “See Ya Chase” I smiled hung up his phone. I called my phone and put his number in my phone and put my number in his then added Josh’s number to my phone and got Lauren and Jamie’s number. I called Josh’s number from my phone and he answer confused. “Hello?” I smiled. “You know answering your phone to unknown number could be dangerous Josh” He laughed. “Yeah, probably” I smiled. “Umm, will you just tell Pretty Patty Cakes that I’m gonna turn his phone off so the battery doesn’t go dead?” I asked. He busted out laughing. “Pretty Patty Cakes?” I laughed when I heard Patrick bitch in the background. “Yep, but I gotta go so I’ll see you guys on Tuesday, and give Jamie and Lauren my number!” I said. he agreed and I hung up my phone and turned Patrick’s off before slipping it in my pocket and putting my sunglasses over my eyes.

I drove back home and got out. I locked the doors before walking in the house. I put Patrick’s phone in my wrestling bag for Tuesday and walked into the kitchen to make something to eat.

I was pretty bored all the way up until my flight Monday night. I watched Raw all the way up till Maryse and Mike walked on the screen. Then I shut it off. God, I hated them with a burning passion. I grabbed my bag, double checking I had Patrick’s phone before walking over to the cab that was waiting. When I got to the hotel the next day I sat Bubbles, yes she came, on the bed and flopped down next to her. I grabbed Patrick’s phone and slowly walked out of the room. I texted Josh asking what room they were in and got a reply a few minutes later with the number 145. I slid both phones into my pocket and looked around.

My eyes landed on Crimson and I just stared at him. He looked at me and smiled walking over. “Chase Cassidy. I’m a big fan. My name is Tommy” I stared at him. “The only thing running threw my head is that it must be AMAZING to get a piggy back ride from you” I said. He laughed and I blinked slightly. “and I’m a big fan to mister undefeated.” He smiled “Well how about I give you a piggy back ride and you train with me?” He asked I nodded and he turned around and knelt down. Now remember I am only 5’3. I wrapped my arms around his neck as Josh and Pat walked out of a room. “So THIS is what its like to be tall!!” I said. All three of them laughed and I pulled Pat’s phone out of my pocket and handed it to him and looked around. “This is so different” I said.

Tommy started walking and I smiled. “This is so cool!” I said. I was so excited. He held my legs and I reached down and pushed the button on the elevator. “Where are you guys going?” Pat asked. “To train!” I called as the doors opened. Next thing I knew they were in the elevator with us. “You’re a high flyer right?” Josh asked and I nodded. “Yep! I thought you had an injury” I said and he nodded. “Knee injury yes, but I’m not gonna stay home, I still come every week.” I nodded slightly “Training?” He nodded and the doors closed and I leaned my head on Tommy’s shoulder. “You sir are my new best friend.” I said. He laughed and the elevator moved down to the ground level.

We walked out and then out of the hotel. I looked around. “I’m so jealous, being short is no fun” I said. He laughed and I slid off his back landing on my feet. I stood next to him and looked up at him. “Jesus” I said He laughed and so did the other two. We continued walking and I slapped my forehead. “Does anyone have music?” I asked. Tommy pulled an iPod out of his pocket and I smiled. “I officially love you, in a friendly way” I said. He laughed and nodded as we walked into the gym. I ran over to the ring and bounced slightly and did a back flip off the top turnbuckle.

“Let’s Get This Party Started!”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT