Emergency Take Two

Douchebag

The all looked at me and I smiled. “Caffeine starting to kick in?” Patrick asked and I nodded. “I downed so much coffee on my flight dude.” I said. My phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket “Hello?” I asked as Tommy climbed in the ring. “Chase where are you?” I smiled “Well Uncle Eric I am currently at the gym with Tommy, Josh and Patrick. Why?” I asked as I pulled my shoes off and tossed them out of the ring. “You think you can stay on the live tour, I mean if you have your dog?” He asked I shrugged. “Sure why not. I have Bubbles, well she’s in the hotel room, but still” I said. “Great! And I’ll pay for your hotels and flights!” I didn’t have the chance to say bye before you hung up. “He has such a problem with not saying goodbye I swear” I said. I tossed my phone to Josh and slipped my jewelry off and climbed out of the ring. I slipped my brothers tags over Patrick’s neck “You lose or break those and you’ll be in serious pain” I said.

I nodded and I jumped back in the ring. I jumped on the top turnbuckle and smiled. “Wanna see my new move?” I asked and Tommy nodded. I smiled “Ok run at me” I said. He looked at me and I motioned for him to do it. He ran towards me and I dropkicked him before locking in the Death Star hold causing him to tap out. “How did you learn that?” Patrick asked and I smiled sitting in the middle of the ring. “By accident. I was just trying to learn the triangle chock and I learned that instead.” I said. I jumped back up and motioned for Patrick to get in the ring. “Come on Mister X-Division. I won’t hurt you too bad” I said. He smiled and took my necklace off handing it to Josh before climbing in the ring and Tommy got out. He looked hesitant and I smiled. “Don’t worry, you won’t hurt me and if you do, I’ll just hurt you back” I said. He smiled and we locked up and he attempted to throw me into the turnbuckle but I jumped of them and flipped over him as he ran when he turned around I hit him with the Final Chase and stood up.

He looked at me and I smiled. “I’m good at what I do” I said. He nodded and I climbed out of the ring and jumped on Tommy. But he didn’t fall and I growled causing him to laugh. “Can’t you just pretend to fall?” I asked. He dropped to his knees and landed on his stomach and I stood up smiling. “I feel accomplished” He stood up lifting me up causing me to scream. He held me upside down and groaned. “This is just NOT fair” I said crossing my arms. Jamie, Lauren and some other people walking in and stopped walking and looked at us. “Chase…are you doing?” I blinked slightly. “Uh…well…I got nothing” I said. Tommy didn’t let me go. “Oh Lower me a little” I said and he did. I placed my hands on the floor. “Look I can do a hand stand!” I said. Jamie and Lauren walked over and everyone laughed.

“Dude Lauren I so want to learn your kick! That shit is amazing!” I said. She laughed and Tommy let go of my legs and I landed hard on my back. I groaned and he knelt down. “Shit, Chase are you ok? I’m sorry” I nodded and held my hands up. “Some one help! I’ve fall and I can’t get up!” I felt hands grab mine and I was lifted up. I looked up to see Patrick and smiled. “Thanks.” He nodded and I leaned back and my back cracked. “Fuck” I muttered. That really hurt. “Chase I’m so sorry!” Tommy said. I sat down. “Nah, it’s all good man. You didn’t know. Besides I’ve had worse before” I said. I stood back up and jumped a little. Josh handed me my necklace and I slipped it over my head and smiled. “I’m good. Granted caffeine sound’s good right about now, so I’m gonna head to a coffee shop and then go take my Bubbles for a walk” I said. They nodded and I hugged Tommy “Don’t worry about it. I’m fine.” I whispered. He smiled and I slipped my shoes back on and grabbed the rest of my jewelry and turned to walk out the door when I ran directly into someone.

“Shit sorry” I said. He shook his head. “I’m Dan. Or Austin Aries ” He said. I shook his hand. “Chase” He smirked. “I know who you are. Are you on your way out? So am I” He said. I smiled, but it wasn’t a ‘that’s cool’ smile it was a ‘get the fuck away from me you creeper’ smile. “Yeah I am” I said. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder “Maybe we could get some lunch” He said. I gently moved his arm off me and smiled nicely “No thank you Dan” I said I went to walk out when he grabbed my hand. “Come on. A pretty girl like you should go out alone” He said. I was starting to get annoyed. “No thank you” I said pulling my arm away. I was aware of Tommy, Lauren, Jamie, Josh and Pat slowly making their way over. He grabbed my wrist “Come on” I growled under my breath. “I said no. Now let me go” I said. When he didn’t let me go Patrick chimed in. “She said let her go Dan”

He looked at Pat “She doesn’t mean it. I think she will see it my way. I’m a Man. She can’t resist me. No woman can” He said I rolled my eyes and tried to pull my wrist away. “No don’t get feisty sweetheart” He said and that’s when it went downhill. “You better let me the fuck go before I make you let go.” I snapped. He looked at me. “What are you gonna down little girl? Hit me?” He asked. My blood boiled. I hated people underestimating me. I pulled my fist back and punched him as hard as I could in the jaw. He let me go and I smirked. “That’s exactly what I did. Don’t EVER call me sweetheart or little girl. Don’t ever tell me what I will and will not do. Don’t ever touch me without my permission and don’t ever fucking underestimate me because I will take your punk ass down faster than you can say Ego. Am I understood? Good” I said.

I walked out the door and down the road. God I hated guys like that. The ones who that they are just all that and a bag of mother fucking skittles WHEN THEIR NOT! I continued walking in some random direction when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Patrick running down the sidewalk. He slowed down when he realized I stopped walking and slowly walked up to me and held out my phone. “Are you ok?” He asked I nodded and ran a hand threw my hair. “Yeah I’m good. I just hate people who thank that since I’m short I can’t handle myself. It just, I just have that increasing desire to punch them.” I said. He smiled and nodded. “I can see where you’re coming from.” I smiled. “Well, since you ran all this way to give me back my phone, would you like to join me for coffee?” I asked. He smiled and nodded.

I looked around and noticed a little music shop and coffee shop right next to each other. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the coffee shop. We both got our drinks and then walked into the music store. I realized I still had his hand and dropped it quickly. “Sorry” I said. He smiled and I looked around. “Hi!” The girl behind the counter said I noticed she was staring directly at Alex and held back a laugh. I walked over to the guitars and sat down on the stool. Random place for a stool but ok. I started strumming randomly and Patrick walked over and smiled at me. “You play?” I nodded. “Yep, I have for a while. Music and Wrestling are the two things that keep me from going crazy” I said. He just smiled and I set the guitar down.

“So Mister Shelley Tell Me About Yourself”
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe i LOVE Alex Shelley and Velvet Sky!