Status: Updates are rare <3 Comments = Updates

Stories Created By Songs

Chapter 3 - Heaven Help Us

Hear the sound
The angels come screaming
Down your voice
I hear you've been bleeding

Make your choice
They say you've been pleading
Someone save us

Heaven help us now
Come crashing down
We'll hear the sound
As you're falling down

I'm at this old hotel
But can't tell if I've been breathing or sleeping
Or screaming or waiting for the man to call
And maybe all of the above
Cause mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps
While spitting out the blood and screaming
"Someone save us!"

Heaven help us now
Come crashing down
We'll hear the sound
As you're falling down

And will you pray for me?
Or make a saint of me?
And will you lay for me?
Or make a saint of?

Cause I'll give you all the nails you need
Cover me in gasoline
Wipe away those tears of blood again
And the punchline to the joke is asking
Someone save us

Heaven help us now
Come crashing down
We'll hear the sound
As you fall

And would you pray for me?
(You don't know a thing about my sins
How the misery begins)
Or make a saint of me?
(You don't know
So I'm burning, I'm burning)
And will you lay for me?
(You don't know a thing about my sins
How the misery begins)
Or make a saint?
(You don't know
Cause I'm burning, I'm burning)

Cause I'll give you all the nails you need
(I'm burning, I'm burning again)
Cover me in gasoline again


Heaven Help Us

“Get in here, you dirty filth!” the cops said shoving me back into my dirty jail cell.

Dirty filth?

I am no such thing, even though I am a disfigured rapist and murderer.

I know what you are thinking. You don’t want to hear the story of a rapist, If I was hot then maybe you would take the time, but I’m ugly as fuck considering when I was young my mum covered me in gasoline and gave fire to my face, just because I didn’t want to suck on her pussy.

You think I was always a heartless freak? Well you`re wrong.

I was once a good boy, always did my homework, had a wonderful girlfriend, and I set an example for all guys my age. Back then I was about 15 if I’m not mistaken.

One day after school I walked my lovely girlfriend back home as I always did, kissed her goodbye then walked towards my own home, where I found my mum drunk. She forced me to do stuff to her and when I refused she burned my face.

The world had no pity for a disfigured person, they didn’t take the time to listen to what I had to say because they were too busy judging.

Even my wonderful girlfriend dumped me….

The world had no pity, so I rebelled against it and became a heartless person.

That bitch of my girlfriend was my first victim…

I followed her home once, I knew that nobody was going to be home so I beat the shit out of her and raped her, and then when she insulted me by saying I was an ugly beast I grabbed the first thing I saw which was a rusty sword that her father kept as ornament and I pushed it deep in her chest.

In that moment madness took over me and I ripped her heart out, just like she had done to me.

I started raping and killing whoever I liked, the angels that my grandma used to talk about became demons in my mind, and their once soft singing voice turned into screams, and as I faded the angels came screaming down.

“Parker, you have a visitor,” the cop said breaking me from my awful memories.

“Nobody comes to visit me,” I said surprised.

“Well guess the woman who came is an insane young lady,” he said and pushed me out of my cell.

He painfully dragged me into the visitors’ room which was empty and shoved me onto a seat.

A young beautiful woman stepped in she was in her late 20`s. I had never seen her before, she was stunning.

“Would you leave us alone please?” she said as she sat down across me.

“I don`t think it’s a good idea Madame, this guy is a rapist and a murderer,” the cop said and I looked down in embarrassment, I don’t know why but that young woman was so beautiful it made me uncomfortable.

“Leave us alone,” she said once again and the cop left.

“Who are you?” I spat.

“Is this the way you greet visitors?”

“Nobody ever comes to visit me,” I said.

“You might not remember me,” she began.

“Remember you? I don’t even know you,”

“Do you remember about 14 years ago? I was about 16 at the time, I was at a concert and you followed me, you took me in a dark alley and raped me,”

“And you`re here because?” I asked.

“Because I wanted to see clearly the man who took my virginity away,”

“Why would you? Don’t you hate me?”

“That night your face was covered, I wanted to see the face of the heartless man who did that to me, I came here prepared to slap you silly but when I saw you, when I saw your face….,”

“Say no more! I know I’m a beast,” I said.

“Do you hear that?” she asked.

“Hear what?” I asked.

“The sound, the angels are screaming,”

“That sound might be your inner voice telling you to run away from me,” I said.

“The angels are screaming because they want me to help you,”

“Tell them to fuck off or maybe cal their leader to heal me,”

“They told me you`ve been bleeding,” she said.

“Yea well when they beat the fuck out of you it happens,”

“Heaven help us, I’m trying to be friendly with you,” she said.

“You don’t know a thing about my sins, how the misery begins, I’m burning, I’m burning, cover me in gasoline again and watch as the angels you talk so nicely about become demons and come down screaming and tear me apart because all I am is a heartless beast,” I spat as I cried and she sat silent.

“You`re no beast,” she said wiping away my tears, tears of blood, tears that sting on my cheek, tears that the world brought upon me. Her soft flesh brushed against my hard burnt face, it felt so wrong but I adored the sensation. Maybe there is a heaven after all.

“I`m sorry I spoke badly about your angels,” I whispered.

“I would wipe those tears of blood again,” she said smiling.

“Would you pray for me?” I asked taking her hand into mine.

“I already do,”

“Would you lay next to me if I asked you to?”

“I would do that even if you didn’t ask,” she said looking deep into my eyes and it was in that moment that I realized that the world wasn’t all cruel and heartless, it was there that I realized that the angels were not demons and that heaven had really helped me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment it makes me upload faster.