Status: boo

Bloody Tears

you really want to know

--Max’s pov--
“Monte put me down” I yelled at my best friend/band mate. I had only 1 secret I kept from him I was bisexual. Okay 2 secrets I liked Monte as more than a friend. I would never tell him that, he doesn’t feel the same way he is completely straight unlike me. Back to reality “Ronnie some help here bro” I yelled at Ronnie even though he was completely wasted so it was no point. I took matters into my own hands and bit Monte on the shoulder. “Owww” Monte yelled as he dropped me onto the floor. “In my defense I said let me go” I told Monte as he rubbed at the teeth marks on his shoulder.
--Monte’s pov—
Okay to start with my bestest friend is Max Green and I love him to death literally as more than a friend. I’m bisexual and literally no one knows. I have a girlfriend named Mia but I just date her so it doesn’t look suspicious. My heart longs for Max and only Max. “Monte put me down” Max was yelling at me. I froze when I looked into his greenish-gray eyes. I snapped back into reality when Max bites my shoulder. I dropped him on the floor and yelled “owww” as I started to rub my now sore shoulder. I glared at max as I continued to rub my shoulder. “In my defense I said let me go” Max tried but I wasn’t in the mood to take any crap now. “SCREW OFF” I yelled at Max who now looked very hurt. I walked up the stairs to my room and pulled out my little friend. He was a secret, the guys were onto me but I couldn’t stop. As I drug the silver blade against my skin max burst through the door. I quickly pulled my braclet down but it was too late. Max pulled up my braclet and stared at me in shock. I stood up and ran down stairs pushing anyone and anything in my way. “Whoa” Ronnie yelled as I pushed him really hard like so hard that he went through the wall. As Ronnie went through the wall, Robert and Omar dashed over and pinned me up against the wall that didn’t have a Ronnie sized hole in it. “Dude what is wrong with you” Robert yelled. Just as Robert said that Max came downstairs and said “check his wrist”. So Omar pulled up my braclets and he saw the cris-cross patterns on my wrists. Max looked really hurt as he read the words carved into my wrist. It said I love you M and then the rest was crossed out. I guess he thought that the M stood for Mia but it stood for Max. The only thing Ronnie said was “what does the M stand for”. I whispered “I’m sorry Ronnie I can’t say I’m really sorry though”. Max whispered “it stands for Mia”. I couldn’t help but to shout “NO MAX IT DOESN’T I DON’T LOVE MIA I NEVER DID AND I NEVER WILL”. Max whispered so softly I could barely hear him “then what does M stand for”. I yelled “YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW MAX THEN I’LL TELL YOU IT STANDS FOR YOU MAX I LOVE YOU”. “I love you too” max said ever so quietly only I heard him. As soon as he said that I broke free of Robert and Omar’s grip and kissed max with every last drop of passion in my body. Max kissed back with as much passion or more passion than I kissed him with. When we broke free I asked Max “Max will you be mine forever and always”? “Without a doubt” Max said smiling so big that it looks like it was making his cheeks hurt. “Only 1 thing could make this day more perfect” I told Max. I called Mia, me: hey Mia Mia: hey what’s wrong babe me: Mia I’m dumping you Mia: what why I promise we can make this work Me: no we can’t I am in love with someone else Mia: who me: Max now goodbye. “Max I broke up with Mia” I yelled. “perfect now it’s just you and me” Max said and kissed me.