Status: :3 Comment please!

Fire in the Rose Garden

Queen Anne's Lace - Epilogue

It was April of 2011 and Rosalyn was trying to catch up with Dusty. He was saying all she needed to know everything there is to know about the famous actor Luke Black. She was the new assistant because they needed the help. Not even Dusty, the manager was enough to keep up with Luke's agenda.

After Dusty finished everything Rosalyn said with a nervous laugh. "I feel like a maid."

"Well, I feel like a butler honey. This is Hollywood, deal with it." Then his Blue-tooth started beeping and Dusty pushed a button. "Talk to me" there was a pause. "I told you no! The Big Morning Buzz interview is first then Oprah!" then he hung up. "People this days, so unreliable..." then he looked at her. "I hope you can be help,"

Rosalyn started nodding fast. "I'm a big help! Don't worry about it!"

"You are loud... I don't like loud people." Rosalyn shut her lips making it like there was an invisible zipper and threw away the invisible key. "Well, now let's meet Luke. I have a lot of things to do. Oh, and one more thing. He gets a little uncomfortable when it comes to his age so don't mention it, got it?" Rosalyn nodded and fallowed him towards Luke Black's sweat.

Nate Knight had a surprise for his best friend Luke. He finally was going to introduce his fianceé to him after Luke scold him tons of time to settle down. He knocked on the door and was greeted by a Luke wet with a towel wrapped around his waist. The girl behind him giggled and Nate rolled his eyes.

"Dude, you can't answer the door like that. What if I was a group of paparazzi trying to get the big scoop?" Luke ran his fingers thought his wet hair and chuckle.

"But you are not," he winked and spread his arms to give Nate a hug.

"You are wet. Go and dry yourself then I will give you a hug." The girl who was behind him eyed him from head to toe. She was expecting this meeting.

"Fine, I will be right back."

After a few minutes Luke came back with some ragged jeans and a white tank top. He offered the guest if they wanted something to drink but they said they were fine. "OK am. I came today to introduce you to my fianecé Penelope. She is from England." Nate said it like it was the most attractive attribute she had.

Penelope stepped in front of Luke and stood her hand and he took it. "Nice to meet you. My name is Penelope Smith-soon-to-be-Knight."

'Well, nice to meet you Penelope Smith-soon-to-be-Knight." Luke chuckle.

"You know, you are quite famous back in my country." Luke nodded and said thanks.

'So, listen man. I reserved a table at that famous restaurant that I can't remember the name. It's in french." He tried to remember but soon he gave up. "Anyway, I want you to come."

"Sorry man, but I can't. Dusty told me to wait here because he wants to introduce the new assistant." Luke sat down in his leather couch. "I have to wait. Maybe another time."

"Oh, come one! This is a very special day for me. I am your friend, your best friend! You can't do this too me. Beside, I made the reservation at seven and it's one. You have time!" Nate had a point.

"Well, you have said it sooner." Then he heard the door opened and Dusty came in.

"Luke, for the love of all that is gold. Lock your doors! What if I was a bunch of paparazzi!" Nate lifted his arms.

"That is what I told him!"

"Yeah, well. Here is the girl. Her name is Rosalyn De la Cruz and she will be your new assistant. I already told her your agenda and she will be good to go." He didn't look at neither of them. Dusty was too busy looking at his iPhone. "This is her,"

Rosalyn stepped from the back of Dusty and looked at Luke's golden eyes. She couldn't stop staring at him. Even if she saw him several time in movies this wasn't compare to anything. Luke felt the same. Her green eyes sucked him like a black hole and he was willing to let it swallowed him completely.

Someone coughed. "Yeah well, I have to go. Rosalyn called me if you get stuck, well I hope not. I have better things to do. Luke, she is all yours. Oh, and remember dear; don't leave his side." Then Dusty the manager was gone.

The silence got awkward and Rosalyn didn't know what to do. She was embarrassed that she started at him like that. That was so unprofessional.

"Well, I'll be going now. Don't make move on the new girl." he said to Luke making him to roll his eyes. "She is a hottie! Oops! Sorry baby," he said to Penelope, "You are the only one for me." she rolled her eyes and looked at Luke's body. She must have that body!

Both Nate and Penelope were gone and now they were alone. Luke was the first one to speak. "I know this might sound strange but," he put his hands in his pockets. "Have I known you before?" even is Rosalyn felt the same she shook her head. "Well Rosalyn, well come aboard. Are you allergic to roses?" she shook her head again. "Good, sometimes I order them so I have a few in my apartment."

"Actually I love them. I grew up with a family who had a garden of roses." Luke smiled.

"Can I call you Rose?"

Rosalyn couldn't help but smiled. "Yes, you can."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you liked my story and this is the first story that had various chapters and got finished. Comment me please! Love you all!!! XD