Status: :3 Comment please!

Fire in the Rose Garden

Peony

Peony couldn't stand that maid, always fallowing Sir Black around like a little puppy. She had to admit she was quite attractive for been a maid but that did not give her the right to be so attached to him. Sir Black ordered the little maid to get him his glasses that were in his study and she went away. Peony took a sip of a first rated coffee and said, "Have you got other maids, Lucas." Sir Black nodded. "Isn't that girl always with you? Must me an annoyance." she giggled but Lucas smiled and looked at his half empty cup of coffee.

"Not at all," and if on cue the little maid appeared giving Lucas a black case; he opened it and put his little reading glasses and kept discussing some document Sir Knight gave him a while ago.

Peony did not like that answer. Lucas was well known for been a well, kind hearted man to all people no matter what social class they were. One of his attractive points, Peony had to agree but one of his flaws too. But who was she to feel mad about it? Well, she giggled on her own. The gentlemen glanced at her but she dismiss it. She was going to be the next Mrs. Black. Her little plan was in motion. She was giving little drops of poison into his useless husband's food and water. It was spouse to activate in a few days now and once he dies she will make her move on Lucas.

Peony couldn't help to smile in her little cup. She will be all devastate because her beloved husband died so young. Only thirty five years of age and was all ready in His Grace. Then she will start saying: 'Lucas, I'm so alone.' 'You are the only man I can trust.' 'Please don't leave your best friend's wife alone.' 'Please help me forget about him and move on.' Since he is such a noble person he will accept, not at first but soon he will cave. She just knew it.

And when she succeed the first order she will give is to kick out that little maid off her house.

"Peony?" Peony snapped back from her little plan and gave a sweet smile to her husband.

"Yes dear?" Soon you will die, she thought.

"How do you feel about moving here until our house is finished? I know it's in short notice but-" Peony did not expect that. She almost dropped her cup of coffee.

"Yes!" she cleared her throat. "I mean, yes it is in short notice but I have nothing against that idea my dear," she smiled and too the last sip of her coffee. Her plan was going better than expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I know it's short but I think you will like it. Comment please!! :3