Status: in progress :)

Maybe Friendships Do Last Forever

The Note

“WAKE UP!” a female voice shouted at me. I had actually been awake for about 10 minutes now, but just didn’t want to open my eyes.
“I‘m awake.” I said, opening my eyes to see Adriana staring down at me. She rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed beside me.

“Hurry up and get ready, we have class with some Gryffindors today.”
“We do?” I questioned her. Maybe I should’ve read that class schedule.
“Yah. I‘m going to go to the lou and I except you be out of bed by the time I get back.” I sighed and watched Adriana walk out the door.

She was the first, and only, Slytherin friend that I made. We didn’t click immediately, but after we got to know each other a bit better it was smooth sailing.

I stayed in bed for another minute then finally decided to get up. As I was getting ready Adriana came in and smiled approvingly at that fact that I was no longer wearing pajama pants. Once I got fully ready my friend came up to me and quietly asked “What if Lissa, Fred, and George are in class with us?”

~potions class~

I walked into the potions room hoping that Adriana would be wrong. My old best friends must hate me now. She walked into the classroom beside me and looked over the room. There were about 6-7 students from each house already in the room and from what I could tell, Gryffindor had the right side, Slytherin had the left.

“You can chose the seat.” I told Adriana, hoping she would pick the very back. As if she could read my mind she walked to the very last row and sat down. I smiled and sat next to her, then realized that I would be about 5 feet away from whichever Gryffindor student sat at the table across from us.

Professor Snape was already at the front of the classroom, looking over the students. I guess he figured that since he had already dramatically appeared in the classroom at the beginning of first and second year he didn’t have to do it again.

“Adriana!” he called making me snap my head towards her.
“Yes?”
“Come.” she looked at me and then walked up to where Snape was.

When they started talking I lower my head onto my desk. I was so tired. I slept all last night, but for some reason was still tired.

I continued to lay with my head down trying to rest before class started when I heard someone come into the room and sit in the desk across form me. Must be some Gryffindors.

I heard Adriana slide back into her seat and then she tapped my shoulder “Class is about to start.” I raised my head with bothering to check and see who was sitting at the table to my right.

Professor Snape cleared his throat and said “Hello class. I doubt there will be any need for introductions, seeing as this is your third year. Now, I know that Slytherin and Gryffindor might not get along that well, but for that sake of this class could you please try to be civil.”

“This,” Snape continued “is a-”
“Professor!” Filch swung open the door and said loudly, interrupting Snape and clearly making him mad.
“Yes?”
“May I talk to you for a second outside?” Filch asked timidly.
“I suppose.” Professor Snape answered “Behave class.” then he walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I turned towards my friend and asked “What did Snape want?”
“He just told me to make sure that we both behave.” Adriana let out a laugh.
“We can behave…………………..when we want to.” I replied, causing us to laugh more.

As our laughter started to quiet down something landed in front of me. I unfolded to paper and it said:

We miss you.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhhhhhh cliffhanger............(not really)

Thanx for readin :)
rate.comment.subscribe.