‹ Prequel: Face Down
Status: Sequel to Face Down :) Active <3

Remembering Sunday

Who Could Deny, These Butterflies.

"Hey baby," Craig said as he walked into the apartment Max, Hellie and I share together."Missed you." He walked over to me and kissed my lips softly. I smiled at him, "Missed you too love." He took a seat next to me on the sofa and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "When's Max coming home?" Hellie asked as she walked into the living room."He should be home anytime now, he was just driving Money home." Craig replied quietly, as he buried his face in my hair. I can't help but think, that this is by far the luckiest I've ever been in my entire life. Craig was everything I ever wanted, even better to me than Ron was. That is, before he bailed without a single word. This past year has honestly been the best of my life. Craig was everything Ronnie had once promised me he'd be. He couldn't keep that promise to me; Craig on the other hand, had kept a promise he never made. I love Craig, I do. I can't help but wonder what ever happened to the boy who first stole my heart two years ago?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is pretty much a filler. Just to introduce everything thats going on with Kay now. It'll get better. And i promise, something awesome will happen :) feedback anyone ? I'd sure love some :)