‹ Prequel: Face Down
Status: Sequel to Face Down :) Active <3

Remembering Sunday

This Is The Last Second Chance.

He had longer hair now, and a teardrop tattooed under one eye.He stood up and smiled,walking over to me,"You look amazing Kayleigh." Ronnie said,wrapping me in a hug. "Thank's Ron.You look alright yourself."We walked over to the table he was sitting at,"I already bought your coffee,I remember what you like."He passed me the hot cup of coffee and smiled,"Thanks, so um, what did you wanna talk about?"I asked,nervously playing with the rings on my fingers. His hand slid across the table onto mine,"Kay we both know why we're here;I miss you,I miss being with you.I know I don't deserve it but can we please give us one more shot?" I looked up at him,completely speechless.What about Craig? What about my life,do I just throw that all away because Ronnie sends me some flowers,buys me a coffee and says he's sorry? His face was full of hope, so I said the only thing I knew how to,"You're a few years too late Ronnie.You left not me."I stood up and left the coffee shop, leaving with a tear streaked face and a heavy heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a while I'm sorry. Tell me your thoughts and do me a favor and read my other stories, I'm also thinking of starting a Tyson Ritter story. Just because he's so sexy ;) what do you think of that? Please let me know :)