Here we go again playing the same old beat.

The shades gone up,Mother's staring down.

*Tre’s p.o.v*

“I don’t know yet Nikk. You have a plan Tre?” Mike asked looking at me.

“Yea, I do!” I said with confidents.

That statement was only half true, but I knew I had to make the other half true along the way.

Well? What is it?” Lilly said as they all looked to me with scared eyes.

I thought for a moment to get more of a plan so I don’t look stupid like always, than said “We need to bury the bodies, clean up the mess, and get the hell out of here.”

“But…” Nikki started to said but I cut her off.

“But nothing. We need to get out off here. We’ll write our parents notes telling them that we needed to leave for awhile. And that we’ll be back hopefully.” I said more scared than anything.

They all nodded as we want to get to work.

*End of tre’s pov*

*Lilly and Nikki’s pov *

We went to our own houses got clothes and left notes than headed to my (Nikki’s) house. When we were all there, we put the bodies in garbage bags and cleaned up the blood while Tre, Billie and Mike dig the hole.

“Guys, how’s it going?” We asked as we dragged the bodies to where the guys were digging.

“Good. We’re almost done.” Mike said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

“Ok, well hurry up my mom is going to be home in an hour and a half.” I (Nikki) said dropping the body I had and sat down by where Lilly had sat.

“Sorry ladies but we need the bodies now” Mike said to us and we got the bodies as they got out of the hole so we can put them in.

As Billie and Tre shoved the dirt in the hole Mike helped pack up the van that he owned with our stuff. When they were done they came to the van and we headed off to where ever we could for now.

The shades gone up
Mothers staring down
She don't know where he's been
Or how long he's been out

She said 'Boy I’m tired of waiting up while your out with your friends'
He said 'Mom I’m TRYING and I’m living my life the best way that I can'
♠ ♠ ♠
****Sorry it took so long..I've been really busy..

***I don't own the song at the end....

***The song is "Be Somebody"-by 3 Doors Down