Here we go again playing the same old beat.

Man up, Romeo!

"Remember Juliet! Walk in and up to that stupid Romeo, and tell him he's not worth your time of day anymore! Got it?" Lilly said as
we walked down the hall to our apartment.
"Only if you stop referreing me to movie people, please?" I asked her. "And you know I really don't want to face Tre right now."
"Fine I'll stop and I know you don't want to but you have to."

Tre was the last thing on my mind right now but him being there brought up something totally forgot and so did everybody else.

"Oh shit! Aren't they suppose to be going to a record company today?" I yelled as we barged into our door. "Guys, you had to be at the recording studeo 2 hours ago!"
"Nikki!" The guys yelled back and run up and huged me.
"Can't...breath..." I choked out. Both Mike and Billie let go but Tre didn't.
"I'm sorry I've been an ass these few weeks. I've just been stress out over this whole thing, and the recording thing isn't helping with it."
"It's ok. Just don't freak out like that ever again, please, Romeo?" I said
"Lilly, please stop calling me things from movies and plays behind my back to her? You know she's gonna call me it!"
We all laughed at that and we headed to the record company.

*Lilly's pov*

Yay. They're a happy couple. Again

*Mike's pov*

I can't believe she forgave him just like that. After all he has done to her these past few weeks. And she forgives his stupid ass. She deserves so much better than him.
I think I may be in love with her.

*Nobody's pov*

*2 and a half hours later!*

"Well," The recording agent said "when do you want to start making a album?"

We all looked at each other hoping we were thinking the same thing, them the guys all said at once, "Tomorrow"