Here we go again playing the same old beat.

924 Gilman Street

“Mom I’m home and I have a friend with me so brace your self!” I yelled as we walk through my front door.

She was in the dining room putting things way when I yelled to her. She almost forgot I was at school, again.

“OH. Hey, hunny!! How was school? Who’s your little friend?” she asked me.

“Mom this is Tre’. Tre’ this is my mom”

“Hi Mrs.Harshman.” Tre’ said to her.

”Oh, hunny call me Barb!”

“Oh, ok Barb!” Tre’

“Mom, I’m not gonna be here most of the night ok?” I asked her.

“Ok! Where you going?” she asked in return.

“Um, we’re...” I started to say but Tre’ cut me off before I could finish.

“We’re going on a date!!”

“Oh! How cute? Where you guys going?” She asked all happy like. She does it a lot and it scares the living shit out of me sometimes.

“We’re just going to the movies, and meet up with some of our friends!”

“Really? Who?” my mom asked

“Do you remember Bj?” I asked

“Yes I do. Very well.”

“Well we’re gonna meet up with him and our friend Lilly!”

“OK, well have fun kids!” She as we were turning around to run out the door.

“Gosh she can be such a nag some times!” I groaned as we walked down the street to meet Lilly and Billie Joe.

“Why? Don’t you like her when she asks a lot of questions?” asked Tre’

“Its not that I don’t want her to ask questions, but she picks the most annoying ones to ask me, at the most awkward moments.” I explained to him

“Oh that’s how my mom is too so don’t think you’re the only one!”

“Oh I know that I am not the only one!” I said to him coldly

“Look there they are!” he pointed out but then he stopped and started to laugh.

“What? What wro...” I started to laugh along with him when I saw Billie laying on the ground with only his boxers and shoes on and tied up. Lilly was sitting on the stone wall next to where he was laying.

“See they even think it’s funny. Plus you deserve this.” She yelled at him “Go ahead and try and get in to my pants again, buddy!”

After Tre’ and I’s laughing spat we finished walking down to Gilman Street with Billie trying to put his clothes back on.

“Lilly, it’s awesome here.” I yelled over the music in her ear.

“I know isn’t? I love it here. It’s like my home.” She yelled back.

“If it’s your home, can I come live with you?”

“Sure. Oh, here they come. WOO HOO. YEA.” She yelled really loud.

“HELL YEA!” was all I could say the whole time they were on.

I love Billie like a brother and I know that he and Tre’ are best friends but there was something about Tre’ that makes me want to scream and tonight was the perfect night to scream out loud. Lilly was laughing at me the whole time they were on just because I was dancing and singing along, but hey, at least we were having fun. When they were done Lilly lead me backstage to were Billie, Tre’, and their other band mate were. Once Lilly saw Billie she run up and hugged him.

“Ok then I guess Lilly likes Billie!” I said quietly but Tre’ heard me from behind me which scared the living shit out of me.

“You got that right.” Tre’ laughed when I jumped.

“Oh, How dare you? You nearly made me have a heart attack!” I told him.

“I’m sorry!” he said as he gave me puppy dog eyes. “Will you ever forgive me?”

“No, no, no. why did he have to be so cute?” I thought to myself.

“Yes, how can I not?” I told him.

“Really? Well, I don’t know. Not a lot of people forgive me for scaring them!”

“Well their stupid for not!” I told as I blushed which he noticed me doing!

“Are you blushing?”

“NO” I squawked and then Billie came over when he heard me.

“You’re lying about something!!” he said

“NO I’m NOT!” I squawked again. Billie looked at me funny when I did it again.

“Don’t look at me that way, Billie!” I told him. “And fine to answer your question ‘Yes, you made me blush’” I told Tre’.

“I knew it” Tre’ screamed.

“Don’t get to use to it, babe!” I informed him

“BABE?” he asked.

“I get it from my mom, ok?”

“Ok, babe!” Billie mocked

“Billie, go away!” I told him

“I need to find Lilly anyways, so, ok!” he said has he walked away.

“So, what did you think of us on stage?” Tre’ asked as we started to walk home.

“You guys were awesome!” I told him wanting so bad to hug him to death.

“Really?”

“Yea, really!”

“Nicole, can I ask you some thing?!” Tre’ said.

“Well you just did but ok!” I told him giggling.

“Well, I know that we’ve only known each other one day, but I wanted to know if you’d be my..” before he could answer I kissed him really hard on the lips. “..Girlfriend?” he finish after I pulled away from him.

“Does that answer your question?” I asked him after he got his breath back.

“Yes it does. So come here.” he told me as he grabbed me and pulled me in to a hug.
As he healed me there I couldn’t help but to think “I’m really loved, really, truly loved by Tre’.”

“You want to go home now, babe?” Tre’ asked me!

“No I want to stay with you.” I gave him a puppy dog face as a “please?”

“I know I was going to take you home with me! Is that a problem?”

“No, but I have to go leave my mom a note so she knows where I am, ok?”

“Sure thing, sweetie!” he told me as we run into my house to leave my mom a note.

TO BE CONTINUED..