Here we go again playing the same old beat.

Off To Tre's house to watch a movie.

*Tre’s P.O.V*
After she told me about her dad, I wanted to get her off the subject of him, so I asked.

“How do you know Billie?”

She smiled with a giggle “Funny story, well, when I was younger my mom wanted me to send someone I had no idea who was a letter asking to be my pen pal. So she picked a town state and address. I was a very smart kid and I knew how to write by the age of two. So I started at 3. We got to know each other. And I visited him a couple times to.”

When we got to my house, which wasn’t to far away, Nicole just stop at the bottom step looking at my house like she was remembering something she forgot.

“I remember this house!” she said at last as I walk down to her. “when I used to visit Billie, we’d always come here to visit a little boy. Frank!!”

She looks at me with the smile that could kill a man at the first look of her.
“The little boy was you!” she reminded me.

“Yea it was, wasn’t it?” I said

“Yepp,” She said putting her hand in mine and walked up the steps. “and I was in love with you then to. If you remember!”

“Yes, I remember very well. You would never leave me alone when you were over with Billie. I would sometimes hide in my room and tell my mom to tell you that I was sick when I wasn’t!” I said with a laugh when I opened the door for her and walked in together. “Do you want to watch a movie in my room?” I asked her

“Sure!” she said with a giggle and her deadly smile again. "as long as you don't try anything on me!"

I had to laugh at her "Don't worry I wont!"

"Good let's go!!" She whispered as she jumped up alittle.

I wish she knew what I did up in my room when she want to play but I just wanted to think about her. I’d cry and cry and wish she knew.