Here we go again playing the same old beat.

Getting out and going home to something she didn't

*nobody’s P.O.V*

The next day Nicole woke up to yelling and screaming coming from who sounded like Tre and his mom. She guessed they were fighting over her staying the night without permission from her and Nicole’s mom.

“Oh shit I got to get out of here now” She thought as she looked around the room and stopped on Tre’s window “YES.I’ll go out the window.”

She walked over to his window, opened it,looked back, climbed out and fell to the ground.
“Fuck that hurt my feet. Oh well.I got to get home before my mom goes nuts!” She said to herself.

*Nicole’s P.O.V*

“MOM! I’M HOME!” I yell when I walk through my front door.

“Where does Tre live?” I hear my mom say when I walk in to the kitchen.

“He lives just down the street! Why?” I asked.

“I just wanted to know that’s all.Nicole I have something to tell you!” she said but I didn’t want to hear the rested but I knew I had to.

So I said sarcastically, “Your not pregnant are you?”

Nicole Elizabeth.This I not funny.I have breast cancer.”

Once she said it I ran over to Billie’s house and told him. He held me as I cried. Once I was done he called Tre and Mike and told them both to get to his house and fast so he could tell them to and so I could cry some more in to Tre’s waist.

*NOON*

*Nicole’S P.O.V*

“Are you better now Nicole?”Tre’ asked as I sat up from his lap.

“Yea.How long was I out for?” I asked him.

“An hour or two! Your mom has been looking for you! We told her you were sleeping and we’d tell you when you woke up.” He said and smiled.

“Damn!” I thought “I hate it when he smiles”

“Well thank you” I said to him and gave him a kiss on the lips and climbed on him which turned to to a make out session which included him grabbing my ass the whole time..