Buried Under Your Lies (Sequel to Tiny Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 11!

Chapter 11!
Brian’s P.O.V.
I walked slowly into the dressing room. I threw Emily her phone back and grabbed my jacket.
“I’m going for a walk, I’ll be back later.” I told them.
“Be safe Brian. No heavy drink! I don’t want to find you in the gutter.” Emily giggled. I showed her a smug smile and carried on walking out the dressing room.
“Brian!” a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Zack running up to me.
“Oh god, don’t even try to talk to me anymore. Not after what you tried to do to me sister.”
“No please.” he begged as he grabbed the sleeve of my jacket. “I didn’t mean to do that to Emily. I was only trying to make her stay.” He explained.
“Yeah…okay I forgive you and all that shit. Now please, just give me a moment to vent.” I told him as I pulled my arm, making him release the sleeve of my jacket.
I carried on walking to the back doors of the venue. I sighed loudly before opening the doors. The cold English breeze hit my face. I inhaled the bitter smell of backstreet England. I carried on walk until I found what I was looking for… it wasn’t much of a person…more of a dealer…more the less I needed a hit… the man looked at me and smiled. I removed my averters from my face.
“What do you need?” he asked.
“Give me enough to last me a good 2 weeks.” Yes before you ask, I know this guy. Every time we come to England, he’s the man that gives me my drugs. No I don’t sit was a syringe hanging out of my arm. I barely do drugs…but I always have him on hold.
“There you go dude. It’s more then you ask for…what happened?” I shrugged my shoulders.
“Wife, life and all the bullshit that comes with it.”
He handed me the heroine. I gave him the money and left. It was as easy as that. I stuffed it in the pocket of my jacket. I knew I was gonna get a fucking lashing from Emily and the band but I can’t help it can I! I started to walk faster back to the venue. I put my glasses on before walking back into the venue.
“Brian we’re about to leave so get your shit ready.” Matt told me as soon as I walked into the dressing room.
“Okay.” I muttered. I grabbed my holdall and quickly shoved the drugs in there.
“What was that?” Emily asked with a grin on her face. SHIT I’M BUSTED!
“It’s only my jacket chill.” I laughed lightly. She smiled again and gave me a hug.
“Time to get on the tour buses. We’re gonna go back to the hotel to meet Charlotte, then we’re gonna set off to Leeds.” Emily filled me in. I nodded and walked over to the tour buses with her and Arin. Arin was really close to Emily recently. He was super shy at first but Emily got him out of his shell. She good with making people feel comfortable… damn now I see why people like her so much!
I got on to the tour bus, seeing Zack sitting on the sofa with Johnny. I smiled at him, trying to be nice to him. He smiled back. I walked over to my bunk and threw my holdall on to it, making it mine now.
“I see you’ve made that your bunk now.” Arin laughed.
“Well of course, I always get the top bunk. Makes me feel better.” I grinned. I climbed up to my bunk so I could rest my head. The bus started to move. The journey was only short to the hotel. I heard Charlotte’s loud mouth so I knew the next shop was some gas station or Leeds!
“Brian honey.” A girl whispered. I turned my head. At first I thought it was Vicki, but it was only Emily.
“Why aren’t you on your tour bus?” I asked.
“Well I’m the only girl on the tour bus and I heard Connor jacking off so…” we both broke into a fit of laughter.
“I knew he’ll be doing that.” I said with a loud laugh. Emily climbed up and rested with me. I wrapped my arms around her. It feels nice to get a comforting hug from my little sister.
“I don’t won’t you to leave this world yet Brian. It was hard enough loosing Jimmy. If I lost you, I’ll loose myself. I’ll be lost.” She said with such strong emotions.
“You don’t know what could happen though Emily. Jimmy passed so sudden so what’s stopping any of us from passing away tomorrow.”
“Don’t say that.” She wined. Her eyes were already flowing with tears.
“Pull yourself together Emmy. I didn’t mean that.” I hugged her tighter.
“I don’t want you to go. Stop telling me you don’t want to live anymore! I love you!” he snuffled. I kissed her forehead.
“I love you too sis. I won’t die; stop telling me you don’t want me to die.”
“You’re so confusing at times.” She laughed as she wiped her tears. “I’m starting to feel really claustrophobic so I’m gonna go terrorise the others. See ya later Bro.” He said before kissing my cheek. She carefully climbed out of the bunk. I closed my eyes and took a big breath.
“So Vicki left for Huntington then?” I over heard Matt say.
“Yeah she left as soon as we left for the venue.” Emily answered.
“Poor Brian. I sure hope he’s alright.” Charlotte said with enough sympathy.
“I’m gonna go check on Arin. Don’t you just want to adopt him?” Emily giggled.
“You can adopt me Emily.” Arin said from the bunk below me.
“Yay! My dreams come true!” she smiled.
“Hey you know you have me and Roxas mum!” Maria wined.
“Yeah I know but Arin is cuter.” Not such a good thing to say Emily…
“Thanks mum!” I began laughing. Emily heard me and drew the curtain. I looked at her. She was in her pyjamas.
“Going bed Emily?” I chuckled. She face was priceless. She looked super pissed off with me for laughing.
“Maria, you’re beautiful and so is Roxas. You both get your looks from your dad not me for sure.”
“Emily don’t be stupid, you’re hot!” Zack exclaimed. Emily blushed really bad.
“Your blushing.” I whispered to her. She gasped and broke down into another laughing fit.
“Right well…I’m going to share a bed with Arin, being so Connor was wanking on the other tour bus. I’m scared to find what’s in my bunk tomorrow…” Arin was cheering. Zack’s face dropped as Emily climbed into Arin’s bunk.
“Mum, stop flirting your 27.” Roxas moaned.
“Yeah so? I’m doing well for my age and I’m sharing a bed with a 23 year old. So suck my imaginary balls Roxas!”
“Get them out then.”
“That’s just wrong! I’m going bed!” Charlotte cringed as she got up of the sofa. Matt followed her to their bunk. I watched as Zack got off his seat and walked to his bunk. He slept on the bunk across from Arin’s. Most likely peaking on Emily encase she does anything with Arin. Emily’s not the sort of person to so sleeping round with people so it’s unlikely she’ll do anything with Arin.
My plans for tonight…wait till everyone is asleep. Sneak off to the bathroom and drug myself a little. I’m sure no one will mind…I’m sure Vicki wouldn’t care…