Buried Under Your Lies (Sequel to Tiny Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 3!

Chapter 3!
Brian’s P.O.V.
I drove my way over to the hotel, putting my foot down. My anger was building up every minute. I couldn’t possibly be dreaming right now! My grip on the steering wheel was getting tighter as I approached the hotel. I parted the van out back and rushed over to the lobby. I went to get the lift but I saw her. Vicki. She was at the bar with Zack, Johnny, Charlotte and Matt.
“VICKI!” I screamed. She turned her head. Her eyes widened as she spotted it was me. Her grasp on her wine glass was getting tighter. So tight that it smashed the glass. She looked down at her hand. Blood. She shook all the glass of and grabbed a towel from behind the bar. She tried to rush to the elevator. But I got to her first. “Are you ignoring me Victoria?” I asked as I pulled her by her wrist. She shook her head quickly. “They WHY wont you talk to ME!?” he popped the words ‘Why’ and ‘Me’ to make my point clearer. Why me?
“Brian, please! I’m not a lair!” she pleaded.
“Oh yeah! So you lie to ME saying you had a miscarriage. But really, you had an abortion!” I shouted at her. The more anger that built up inside of me, the more viscous I got. My grip was tighter on her wrist he was moaning in pain. But like I cared!
“Please I can explain!”
“Explain! You had your chance.” I threw he wrist out of my grasp. She moved a little back, almost falling to the floor.
“My parents made me get it.”
“Nice cover-up honey, but I think you’ve missed out.” I spat at her. Everyone was staring at us. They all stood there. Doing nothing about us fighting. No one moved, no one helped and no one called security.
“I’m not lying this time, I mean it!” she was literally begging for my forgiveness.
“Oh ok…is their any other secrets you want to share with the world? Huh? Got another one Victoria?” I was so loosing my temper. Charlotte was buried in matt’s arms for protection. Zack and Johnny just watched closely, preying I wont show my evil side.
“FINE! I’ll tell you my secret. You wonna hear it Brian?”
“Well go on then!” I screamed at her.
“I used you at first. When I thought, oh Synyster Gates, if I get him in bed I’ll be the popular kid in school! But after about a day or two I started to fall for you…is that what you wanted Brian?” my eyes widened in shock. He couldn’t believe what I was hearing.
“It’s over.”