Buried Under Your Lies (Sequel to Tiny Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 6!

Chapter 6!
Emily’s P.O.V.
I walked out in only my bra and jeans. Before I knew it I was getting attacked by fans and horny teenaged boys.
“Sign my CD please!” one of the girls asked.
“Sure.” I grabbed my sharpie out of my jean pocket and signed everyone’s merch. Damn I can’t believe how many different t-shirt deigns I made for the band! I signed a few boobs, asses, boys dicks…no I’m being deadly serious! I signed a guy’s dick! It wasn’t big…it was MASSIVE! I had a few photo with the fans before making my way to the A7X dressing room. When I approached the door, all I heard was shouting. I opened it up. Brian was lying on the sofa, ignoring every word that was coming out of Matt’s mouth. “Verbal diarrhoea.” I trailed to Matt. “He’s not gonna listen to you Matt.” I kneed down and rest my head near Brian’s. “You’ve been drinking again haven’t you Bri?” he nodded in shame.
“I’m sorry.” He whispered into the pillow on the sofa. He turned his head to face me a little. “I didn’t want to upset you sis.”
“No Brian, please. You know what alcohol does to you. Remember what happened to me…yeah…when I was rushed into hospital with alcohol poisoning.” He nodded his head again. “No one wants you to be like that…I want you to be alive and hell. Your fucking smashed faced as it is so please. No more.” I begged him. He nodded again.
“I’ll try not too.”
“Emily he’s drank two bottles of vodka, a bottle of jäger and a bottle of Jack D!” Matt complained.
“Yeah well he’s not gonna drink anymore. I know he’s not, not when I’m here he won’t.” I stood up and turned to face the door. Zack walked in.
“Could I have a word with you Emily…in privet?” I nodded my head.
“Keep an eye on Brian please Matt.” He put his thumb up and smiled. “Thank you.” I walked out the room with Zack and pulled him to a store curbed. “What do you want now Zack?”
“Nothing just wondered why you’re so close to Ben and Arin now?”
“Oh god can’t I have friends no more?”
“Well you starting to act like a proper right whore!” I spat at me.
“Oh now I’m a whore!”
“You’ve been spending too much time with Vicki. The lying cheating whore!” he said bitterly.
“She my friend, she may of hurt my brother and your friend but that is no way to talk about her! You’re the lying cheating whore here Zacky! You’ve slept with Gena millions of times behind my back. I never got mad, I knew it but I just moved on.” He took a step back from me.
“But I ended it with Gena.”
“You said that last time you wanted me in your pants!” I pushed him away from me as he stood close to me. “Fuck off Zack. I’m not your personal sex person. Leave me alone.” He grabbed me tightly around the waist. I tried to get out but it was no use.
“You’re not going anywhere!” my tears just feel to the floor but like he would notice.
“Zack you’re hurting me…” I whispered. His smirk grew larger. “Zack let go of me…HELP!!” I screamed. Soon the cubed door broke open. Brian was standing there.
“I may be wasted but I’m not stupid! Get your dirty hands off my little sister Zack!”