Buried Under Your Lies (Sequel to Tiny Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 8!

Chapter 8!
Arin’s P.O.V.
Brian blacked out…Emily was screaming in fear! She thought he was died…she gripped onto me and screamed.
“Arin do something! Brian is dying!”
“He’s not dying Emily. Let me see.” I kneed down to Brian. He was still breathing.
“Recovery position!” Emily shouted. “Move!” she moved him about to make something called the recovery position. Well Emily was a girl scout when she was little. Don’t ask how I know that…
“Is he alright?” I asked, still in shock. His eyes soon flicked open.
“Brian…you blackout honey. Your ok now me and Arin are here.” Emily reassured him. He started to get up.
“Emily.” he hugged her. Damn he was a living mess! “Emily, don’t leave me.” he was in ruins.
“Arin just get the rest on stage now, I’ll get Brian in a fit shape. If he can’t get on, call Ben to help.”
Brian was gripping onto Emily. he was so scared. I rushed out the dressing room. I saw Matt approaching the stage.
“MATT!” I shouted. “We have to go on with out Brian.”
“What? What the fuck happened?” he asked.
“He blacked out in the dressing room and he’s a living reck.” I explained. He nodded.
“Do we need to get Ben?” he wondered. I nodded.
“Only if Brian can’t get on stage.”
“I’m not betting he will…get Ben! Give Brian sometime to recover.” I rushed back to the Fear The Fearless dressing room.
“Ben we need a hand!” I told him.
“What is it?”
“Brian can’t get on stage so can you cover for him.” I asked.
“Gladly.” He smiled. We both rushed to the stage. The first song of the set list was Nightmare. Easy as! We got ready to play. The crowd was going nuts! It was amazing!
We played nightmare but didn’t go straight into the next song.
“Hey guys!!! You night have noticed that Synyster Gates isn’t on guitar tonight. Unfortunately he got ever so ill and had to drop out at the last minute. But luckily, Ben from Fear The Fearless is covering his spot for tonight.” The crowd was behind us all the way! Tonight was starting to get better.

Emily’s P.O.V.

“Brian your not doing to show tonight.” I explained to him as I received a text from Arin.
“But…I wan…want to…dude the fucking gig!” he complained in his drunken stumble voice.
“You can’t though!” I shouted at him. When he’s drunk, he gets emotionally drunk. You have to shout at him to get him to listen and shut up. “Look, my set is in like 10 minutes. I need to get ready.”
“But you promised you woo…wouldn’t leave!” He trailed off in a massive winey voice.
“What so you expect me to go mosh and scream on the stage with you wondering around my ankles?” I questioned.
“No…” he muttered. He was flat on the sofa, face down into the pillows. I crawled over to him and leaned my head near his.
“I don’t want you ruining yourself. It’s only Vicki. Yeah she might be carrying your baby and she’s your newly wedded wife, but you can move on. Your Synyster-fucking-Gates. You can get any girl you want.”
“But I want Vicki.”
“You ended it with Vicki.”
“She hates me now…she’ll never want me back! She’ll want me to curl up and die from the drink.”
“Now you stop thinking that Brian. That’s never gonna happen.” We started to have a heart-to-heart conversion. That was until the rest of the band walked in.
“Damn that was an epic first gig!” Johnny called out.
“What was it like for your first gig Arin?” Matt asked.
“It was fucking amazing!” he screamed out. I looked up at them with my mascara tears rolling down my face. “Emily what’s up?” Arin asked as he kneed down to me.
“Brian thinks Vicki what’s him to kill himself!” I cried. Everyone looked at us. Brian lifted his head up.
“Guys…” he whispered. “I don’t want to do this anymore.”
“Do what?” Matt asked.
“Live…” right on cue, Zack walked in.
“Emily…I’m…” he walked straight out again.
“Brian don’t say that.” I begged him.
“But I-“
“STOP SAYING YOU WANT TO DIE! I DON’T WANT YOU TO!” I screamed over all my tears. Everyone stared at me as if I was fucking crazy. Maybe I was, but I didn’t want my older brother to die.
“Brian why do you want to die? Are you turning into a little emo kid now?” Johnny laughed.”
“No…” he muttered. “Leave me alone.”
“Brian, come one. You’re staying in my dressing room.” I pulled his lifeless body up and swung his arm around my shoulder. We stumbled over to the Fear The Fearless dressing room. I opened the door.
“Dude what happened to Brian?” Connor asked as he jumped off his seat.
“Drinking.” I said simply. I dropped him down onto the sofa. “Brian we’ve gotta go on stage now for our set. Do I have to get Matt to keep an eye on you?” I asked. He shook his head.
“I’ll just sleep it off.” He told me.
“Goodbye. Right, don’t do anything stupid, get some rest. I’ll be back soon.” I kissed his forehead and left the dressing room with the band. I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid…