Looks Not Broken (Sequel to Believe What Your Like) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 2!

Chapter 2.
Horizon was in tears still as I kept telling him that Emily wasn’t coming home. He had to learn sooner or later. I have to get a helping had from Jimmy, Leana helps around too. I hate having to have help from people; it makes you feel useless and a shit father. Matt and Val would sometimes take the kids off my hands and let me have a rest. Every time I’m on tour my sister Zina has to take care of them for me. I hate this feeling when you just can’t take shit from anyone and you break down. People keep telling me how’s Emily? They don’t realize that she was shot. Brian and Vicki never leave me on my own anymore. They’re too scared encase I commit suicide. I used try taking an over dose on drugs a few times but I felt so bad for Horizon and Phoenix. I drink so much more now then before Emily died. I think drink solves everything…I’m wrong like normal. I used to contently listen to her favourite songs. They were I won’t see you tonight part 1 by A7X, Smother me by The Used, Emily by From First To Last and Drowning Lessons by MCR. She would always walk around the house singing those songs. It always bought the largest smile to my face. She kept telling me when we get married our wedding song would be Smother Me by The Used because it describes the way she felt about me. I was gonna propose to her you know. Just before I was shot in the arm by Gena. Then maybe we could have had our first dance to smother me. Horizon still comes up to me and asks if I could sing him to sleep like mummy does. I miss her heart warming singing voice. I would watch old tapes of her singing random songs on the tour bus with Jimmy and Matt. Their was one Video that stud out though. It was of Emily and Vicki running around the stage in the middle of a gig with Val, Lacey and Leana. She was in her bra too. They were the days. The house is silent with out her cute giggle. She would play guitar on the sofa and sing to the boys on her day off. I feel complete when she’s by my side. I need to leave this town with the boys but it’s full of good memories. I could remember when she was pregnant with Phoenix. She used to run around the house with Horizon chasing her. I miss that memory. I have a picture of Emily on our first date. Well It wasn’t much of a date it was more a family get together. Her parents walked in her room while we were making out. Her sister was secretly taping us having sex one time…Emily burnt it though. However, her older brother running in her room naked while we found out she was pregnant with Horizon. I’ll never forget those days, even though they scarred me for life.
To be continued…