Looks Not Broken (Sequel to Believe What Your Like) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 4!

Chapter 4.
“Mummy! I knew you where gonna come home.” Horizon ran over to the door and hugged her. She wore a white pair of jeans and a white short…but they were all covered in blood. I knew it was a dream but I don’t want to wake up. It feels so real. Emily was still holding Horizon in her arms. She looked like she missed him so much.
“Zack I’m so sorry if I’ve scared you.” She apologised. I was still shell shocked. “Zack please answer me?” she pleaded. I want to piss her off like I used to and not listen. She walked over to me and grabbed my head. She kissed me long and hard. Man this felt real. I grabbed her head and kissed her back. Horizon laughed as he kissed.
“Happy families again.” He laughed. We departed from the kiss. She smiled at me. I had blood all over my face.
“Is this your blood?” I asked all worried. She nodded her head.
“I’ve not killed anyone if your thinking that baby.” She giggled. She picked up Horizon and ran up the stairs to see Phoenix. “Tee-hee he’s so sweet when he sleeps. She yelled over to me. I followed her up the stairs. She dropped Horizon off in his room and ran back over to our room. “And the award for making a fucking mess of our room goes to Zack Baker!” she said in a funny voice. It felt like she was real home. I never wonna wake up, I’m finally in heaven again.
“I’ll like to thank Emily for messing with my head and I’ll like to thank all the booze I’ve drank too.” She smiled disappeared.
“Don’t say that…” she muttered. “it wasn’t my fault, why where you drinking?” I shrugged my shoulders.
“Depression from you dying.”
“But I never died silly.” She laughed.
“Yes you did, I was told by the doctor.” She sat on the end of the bed. She patted the space next to her. Welcoming me to sit next to her.
“I think I need to make it clear. Did you ever meet Gena’s dad?” I shuck me head. “Did you know he was a surgeon?” this time I nodded my head.
“Gena used to tell me.”
“He was the doctor…he tried to kill Me.” my jaw dropped. “One of the student nurses and doctors kicked him out of the surgery and tried to bring me back. They did. He then left the surgery to you and the others. He told you that I died. As soon as I came out of surgery, he told me that I could go home tomorrow. Then on my way home, he kidnapped me, beat me up and crazy shit like that.” I hugged her before she could say anything else.
“Why did you not call me when you were in the hospital?” I asked her in tears.
“I wasn’t aloud. The phones didn’t work…I managed to escape and made it home in one piece. Well not much in one piece, I’m covered in my blood.” She told me that she was getting changed. I watched her and smiled. “Pervert.” she laughed when she took her shirt off. She pulled her trousers down…yummy (wink, wink)
“Still look sexy Emzy.” I grinned sinisterly.
“Cheeky bitch.” She threw her jeans in my face. I burst out laughing. “Oh sorry didn’t see you there.” She said sarcastically. She walked into the bathroom (unfair!) I heard the shower turn on.
“Can I join you for a shower?” I giggled.
“No thanks I don’t want you sexual harassing me Zachary.” She said in a sexy way. Oooh she sounds so sexy, the more I want her. She had her shower. I leaned against the bathroom door.
“Are you finished yet?” I asked.
“no.” she moaned at me.
“How about now?”
“No Zack give me a few more minutes!” she moaned again. The door opened after she said ‘few more minutes’. She wore her favourite top that I bought her and a pair and green skinny jeans.
“Looking good babe.” I smirked. She kissed me again. I knew I was gonna wake up now. “This is all a dream you know.” I told Emily.
“No it’s not. What planet are you on?” I pinched my arm and squeezed my eyes shut.
“And wake up.” I opened my eyes her face was still in front of mine.
“Babe it isn’t a dream, this is real!” I tried one more time…then I realized she wasn’t lying…
To be continued…