Looks Not Broken (Sequel to Believe What Your Like) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 5!

Chapter 5.
She still stud in front of me. But this time in tears.
“You thought this wasn’t really, you thought I was joking and it was all a dream and I-“ I cut her off my kissing her fast. She kissed me back then pulled away.
“I’m sorry. I really thought I was day dreaming you was here, I thought you was really dead.” I said with pity.
“Well this isn’t a dream sweetie pie, its reality.” We need to tell the guys! I thought to myself.
“We should scare them.” I suggested. She grinned at me.
“It’s like you could read my mind.” I was still sitting on the floor. She gave me her hand and helped me up. She told me to dress in all white so the guys would feel confused. We all got dressed (including the boys) in white. She asked me if I’ll call Brian up and tell him I want to come over. Brian obviously said yes coz I asked in an upsetting tone of voice. We all got in the car and drove to Brian’s house. Brian was already looking though the window to see if I was coming soon. Emily was hiding the back seats. Horizon was laughing but tried to keep a straight face. I pulled up the drive. I looked over to Brian he waved and smiled. I waved slowly at him but did smile. He fell into the trap already.
“Hey Zack. What do ya need to talk about?” Brian asked me.
“I just need to get out the house a little more and Horizon wanted to see you.” Horizon ran out the car right on cue.
“Brain!” Horizon said as he hugged him.
“Hey you.” He lifted him up and took him into the house. Vicki was standing in the front doorway.
“Hey Vicki.” I muttered as I went pass her.
“Hey Zack.” She looked over to the car and jumped.
“Are you ok Vicki baby?” Brian asked. “You just jumped that’s all.”
“Oh it’s nothing. I just thought I saw Emily in the car.” Hahaha got her already too. “Did you see it? She’s still there! Zack!” I looked over.
“No I can’t see anything. Stop saying you see her, you’re slowly crushing my hope of seeing her again.” I mumbled. She looked at me with sympathy.
“Sorry Zack.” She muttered over to me. I made sure Emily was out the car before I locked it. We all sat in the living room, watching Brian and Horizon play Call Of Duty Black Ops.
“Horizon you just stole my kill you wanker.”
“Me wanker? You’re the wanker Brian…suck my balls!” Horizon laughed.
“Stop mouthing Brian Horizon.” I told him off. I made sure Emily was in the back garden by going for a fag. She walked behind me casually.
“HOLY SHITTING HELL!” Brian screamed as he looked out the glass door. “I can see Emily too.” I looked around. Pretending I didn’t see Emily.
“What’s with you guys? You keep bumming me out.” I groaned. Horizon looked over and laughed. Emily put her finger on her lips. Horizon copied her with the finger on lip thing.
“Crap. Can Horizon communicate with dead people?” Brian crapped himself. She looked at Brian and smiled. Then waved.
“Hey Brian.” She carried on waving.
“Are you sure you can’t see this Zack?”
“No. Are you scared? Man your freaking my out Bri.” Emily hugged me but I tried to make it not look so obvious that I knew she was hugging me.
“Vicki.” She shouted as she banged on the door.
“Zack she just hugged you man and you didn’t feel it? Tell her to stop Horizon!” Vicki panicked.
“Vicki, why are you scared? I’m not dead.” Emily kept saying. She opened the door and looked at Emily. She hugged her.
“Is this really happening?” Brian said as his jaw dropped.
“Man I’m so sure your dead Emily.”
“Lol I was playing with you honey, I never died the doctor just tried to kill me.” Vicki and Brian were hooked in from there.
To be continued…