Looks Not Broken (Sequel to Believe What Your Like) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 6!

Chapter 6.
“You never died?” Brian asked puzzled.
“Yep, Gena’s dad tried to kill me in surgery.” Emily smiled. I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
“I really did miss you.”
“Get a room!” Horizon shouted at us as he threw the Xbox controller at me and Emily.
“Mind it Horizon!” Emily yelled at him. Horizon pouted. “Oh I’m sorry honey, come here.” She ran over to Horizon and kissed his forehead. Vicki and Brian were still a little shocked.
“Ok time to scare Matt and Val.” I laughed.
“Your not gonna scare them as well are you?” we both nodded our heads. Even Horizon nodded his head!
“Are you tagging along to watch?” Emily giggled. Vicki began to laugh along too.
“Sure! I’ll love to see Matt’s face!” Vicki chuckled. Brian nodded his head and went to grab his jacket. Vicki put her shoes on and left the house for the car. Brian drove in front with Vicki, while I drive behind him with Horizon, Phoenix and Emily. The drive wasn’t long and it was already planned out. Brian knocked on the door with Vicki on his arm. I then stud behind then holding Phoenix and with Horizon by my side.
“Hey guys come in.” Matt said with a smile. Sympathy Vote 1! I followed Brian and Vicki inside. Val was sat on the sofa watching the afternoon news. She turned her head to look at us.
“Hey guys! Hey Zack” she smiled. Sympathy vote 2! She walked over and picked Horizon up. “Arw someone’s growing up fast.” She chuckled as she kissed Horizon on the cheek. Matt made us all a coffee while we sat in the living talking.
“So… Do Emily’s parents know yet?” Val asked.
“No I still can’t get a hold of them. I don’t think they know about Horizon and Phoenix still…” Emily fell out with her parents when she was young and she left home pretty young. I’ll hate to break the news to her parents…even though she’s not dead! Val simply nodded her head and so did Matt. It was time to put the plan in action! Emily was walking up to the window. Matt looked up and spotted her. He shook his head and carried on drinking his coffee. Val then looked up.
“Holy shit!” she screamed as she pointed over to the window. Matt looked over again and saw the same.
“Is that Emily?” he questioned.
“Oh guys please stop it. your really making me feel unwelcome.” I moaned.
“I’m sorry Zack it’s just it looked like Emily.” Val said in shock. We heard a knock at the door.
“I’ll get it.” Matt shot up like a rocket and ran over to the door. Emily stud in the door way…covered in blood (fake blood really!) “Oh my god!” Matt’s face turned white.
“What is- Oh my Emily is that you? ZACK!” Val screamed again.
“What? Your not gonna upset me again are you?” I walked over to Matt and Val. “there’s nothing there. Please just stop trying to get my hopes up.” Obviously I could see Emily; I’m just acting like I can’t.
“Brain, Vicki. Can you see this?” Brian and Vicki walked over to us.
“Nope, your loosing it you two.” Brian said, obviously acting. Vicki shuck her head.
“Nothing.”
“Mummy!” Horizon shouted as he ran over to the door. He ran over to Emily and hugged her. This was gold!
“Can Horizon see dead People?” Val whispered. Matt’s eyes were wide open as e watched this happen right on his door step.
“Hey Matt. Hey Val.” Emily finally spoke. Val’s jaw dropped.
“What the Fuck!?” Matt yelled.
“Ok let me explain…I never died. The doctor lied to you and everyone else! I was kept hostage. I’m back and sorry for scaring you.” She smiled. Well it was fun while it lasted!
To be continued…