Status: Ongoing :)

Enter Infinity

Hundreds of years ago lived a Prince. A fine young man with a passion to help the unfortunate. His father, King of the lands, did not approve of his behavior and placed a curse on his own son, to forever walk the earth as nothing but a ghost.

Rain Light is an average girl with an average life. Though recently she's been having nightmares, or visions so to speak. Meeting a fine looking young man deep in a beautiful forest, Rain Light doesn't know just what she's getting herself into.

An old curse, A new life.

~Enter Infinity~
  1. Prologue
    And it all starts with a nightmare.
  2. Mysterious Boy
    Rain Light wakes up to another nightmare. She decides to go to her best friends house, but the quickest way there is through an old forest that is fenced off. What does she encounter?
  3. Dakota Wolfe
    Together, Cassandra and Rain discover the past of the mysterious boy.
  4. Chosen
    Rain Light returns to the forest and discovers a secret she couldn't image to be true.
  5. Nightmare
    Another nightmare, this time much more real than any other.
  6. The Secret of the Light Family
    Dakota and Rain search her fathers office, only find things of great value.
  7. Brother
    Rain confronts her mother. When they're attacked, Rain retreats and find information on her twin.
  8. The First Warlocks Spellbook
    Together, Rain, Cassandra and Claude find Dakota and learn little information of the first Warlock.