Girl I Know

21st Birthday

.:4 Years Ago:.

"Come on, Nikki!!" Bri tugged at my hands, leading me outside.
"Get her ass in the car!" Diana laughed, honking the car horn.

I laughed as I was shoved into the back of Diana's brother's jeep. We blasted Papa Roach throughout the speakers as Diana drove over the roads. We were club hopping today since it was my 21st birthday. And we were getting trashed tonight.

On the way, Diana threw random shit in the back with me and Bri. Bri forcefully dressed me for tonight's wear. Ripping the shirt off my back for a customized blank tank top that read, Kiss Me I'm 21 Then adding a few birthday hats on my head.

"We're here, bitches!" Diana shouted, jumping out of the car.

We followed after her and were stopped by a huge security guard. I smirked, walking up to him.

"Move! It's my 21st, and I wanna party!" I grinned, placing my hands on my hips.

He gave me a look but nodded, letting us in. We laughed as we went to the bar, ordering out drinks and decking shots. We all danced as the band that played there rocked out. Each of us swaying our hips seductively to the beat, our hair flying freely. Laughing as we noticed every guy in the room watching us, licking their lips.

Bri tapped my shoulder, pointing to the band on stage. Each of them not tearing their eyes off of us as they played.

"The vocalist is hot!" Diana yelled in my ear, winking towards the vocalist.
"Yeah, the guy with the red guitar ain't bad himself." Bri grinned, eying him up.
"What about you? I bet you dig the drummer." Diana grinned.

I looked over at the band, checking each of them out. My eyes meeting his brown ones. A smirk appearing on his face.

"I think I like the one with the brown eyes and black hair." I nodded over to the guy doing the solo.
"Mm. He is a cutie." Bri nodded.
"Hey! Where did Diana go?" I asked, noticing she was gone.

Then the music stopped, Bri and I looked up.

Ah, hell.

"Can I have your attention everyone?" Diana said into the mic.
"Diana!" Bri and I laughed, running towards her.
"Today is my friend, Nikki's 21st birthday!" The crowd cheered as she pulled me onto stage.
"So, you're 21?" The vocalist asked me.
"Hell yeah!"
"Happy Birthday." He said. "Yo, Syn? Let's show these girls how to party like a rock star."

Then the one named Syn played a song as the band began their next song. Diana, Bri and I danced to the song as we swayed our hips.

I blushed as the one called Syn came up to me, and while playing perfectly danced against me. Diana and Bri howling as they cheered on.

After the show, we got to know the guys more and partied with them. Their band was called Avenged Sevenfold. They took us to their hotel room where we continued to party. Blasting music as we trashed the place. Beer bottles were drunk and broken on the floor. Each of us jumping on the bed as we danced with the guys. Decking shots like no tomorrow, each of us doing body shots off each other.

Butterflies fluttered up my throat when Syn came and pressed his lips to my belly button, taking a belly shot off of me. Then smirking as he helped me off the table.

I danced my way with Syn to another room, leaving the girls and guys. Syn and I laughed together as we danced drunkenly in the other room, having a private party to ourselves.

Next thing I know, I'm on my back with my legs wrapped around Syn's waist as he hovered over me. Both of us naked. Making out as he worked himself into me. Which was embarrassing since I was still a virgin at 21.

Syn growled when he punctured through me as I gasped loudly, digging my nails onto his shoulders. His hands on my waist tightening, feeling great as I pressed my body against his. Getting used to his deep, hard thrusts. Our bodies moving in sync.

The next day I woke up alone in bed. He was gone and so were the rest of the guys. He left with my virginity. A man I barely knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe