Girl I Know

Problems

I pulled back at the studio and let my head rest against my seat. Letting my mind run free as my car still smelled like her. She smelled strongly of Strawberry Kiwi. Had to be my favorite smell. Meant something, right?

Who am I kidding? I have no shot at her. She hates me. Hates my guts for some odd reason. I didn't believe the whole "flirty vibe" shit. She hates me for something so much more than that. But what?! What the hell could I have done to her when I've only known her for a day?!

Was it the whole Michelle thing? Cause I was over her. Hell, I've been over her after she cheated on me with my cousin, who I used to be real tight with. I shook my head. Nah, couldn't be her. Nikki didn't know Michelle until a few hours after meeting me, and Nikki hated me the first moment she laid eyes on me. Do I remind her of an ex boyfriend?

What the hell is that woman's deal with me?!

I slid out of my car and locked it behind me, lighting up a cigarette between my lips. Needing it now more than ever. I walked around the building and saw Zacky sitting outside at the table, a cigarette between his lips as well. I plopped down beside him, letting the smoke drift out of my mouth while I watched it.

"What's up with you, man?" Zacky asked, taking another drag.
I shrugged. "Life."
He chuckled. "Women?"
I smirked. "You know it."
"Is the all mighty Synyster Gates; the womanizer, the heart killer, the sex god having women troubles?" Zacky grinned.
I chuckled, taking a long drag. "As shocking as it sounds, I am."
"Doesn't have to deal with a new friend of ours, does it?" Zacky asked.
"Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't?" I shrugged. "Who's to tell?"
"Come on, dude. You know riddles won't help anyone."
"Fine, then. Yes, it deals with Nikki."
"You like her?"
I shrugged, staring at my cigarette. Suddenly amazed by it. "I guess. She's pretty cool."
Zacky groaned. "Dude, stop with the whole tough guy shit. Just tell me straight up, I won't say anything to her, Diana or Bri."
"Swear?"
He looked me straight in the eyes. "I swear."
I sighed, nodding. "Yeah, I like her. A lot."
"Knew it." Zacky grinned.
"Don't say anything." I warned him.
"What are we? 12 years old again?" He snickered.
"Great talking to you." I commented, putting my cigarette out.
"Syn, man. Sit down, I'm just messing with you. I'm sorry." He apologized. I sat back down. "So, you like Nikki?"
I nodded. "I do. Everything about her drives me wild."
"Why don't you take her out then? Take her to a movie? Dinner? The beach?"
"I wish it was that easy." I shook my head. "How can I do any of that with her if she won't even talk to me?"
"Good point." Zacky nodded. "Well, do you know why she hates you?"
I chuckled. "Yeah, but I don't believe it's the real reason."
"Well, care to share?"
"From what Diana told me, Nikki doesn't like me cause I'm a flirt."
"Maybe she's the type of girl that doesn't like the little games?" Zacky shrugged.
I gave him a look. "Zack, it's more than just the whole flirty shit. There's something more but I just don't know it."
"Have you talked to Nikki about it?" Zacky asked, putting out his cigarette.
"What don't you understand of she won't talk to me, that you are not getting?" I asked him.
"Whatcha guys talkin about?" Bri skipped outside, wrapping her arms around Zacky.
"Nothing." I growled as I got up.
"What's his problem?" I heard Bri whisper before the door shut behind me.

Oh I don't know, Bri. Maybe I'm just on my man period? Or maybe it's the fact that your friend hates me for no God damn reason! I thought to myself as I picked up my guitar, playing Beast and the Harlot. Doing something to keep my mind off of Nikki.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe
A peek inside Syn's head :)