Girl I Know

I'll Be Back

Criss and I pulled away after another minute, smiles on our faces as everyone continued to make a commotion. I blushed as Criss wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't you two look adorable?" Bri grinned.
"You two should deff hook up!" Diana nodded.
"You think?" Criss asked, chuckling.
"Uhm, duhh!" Bri and Diana agreed.
"Bri! Diana!" I whined, blushing more.
"So, what do you say?" Criss asked, smiling.
I smiled back. "Sure. Why not?"

Criss grinned and pulled my face back up to his, pressing his lips onto mine yet again. Everyone hollard and whistled, making Criss and I laugh as we pulled away. Brian growled something under his breath and pushed away from the table, disappearing through the crowds. Zacky said something into Bri's ear before following after Brian. I frowned watching them disappear.

Criss and I danced together on the dance floor, his arms wrapped tightly around me as we moved in sync. When the song finished, I pressed my lips to his telling him I was grabbing another drink. He nodded and said he would be back, he had to do another scene for Mindfreak. I nodded and he kissed me again, disappearing through the dancing crowd.

I danced my way through the crowd and up to the bar, still swaying my hips as I told the bartender my order. He nodded and went to go make it. I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned to see Zacky, I smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"What's up, Zacky?" I asked.
He shrugged. "So, you and Criss are a thing?"
"I don't know. Why?"
"He kinda looks like Syn."
"So? What does that have to do with anything?"
"Do you like Syn?"
I shrugged. "He's okay. Why?"
"Criss looks like Syn a little bit. Was just thinking, maybe you like Syn but won't go for him cause of what's happened."
I was surprised he came to that conclusion. Is that what this was with me and Criss? I shook my head. "Don't think that's true, Zack. I like Criss, he's nice."
Zacky gave me a look. "Nikki, be honest, do you like Syn?"
I groaned. "Zacky.."
He shook his head. "Nikki, just tell me."
"Does Brian like me, Zack?" I asked him.
He looked over towards the crowd and back at me, sighing. "What I'm about to tell you, Syn or anyone can't know. Okay?" I nodded. "Yeah, he likes you. From what he's told me, he loves you."
My heart fluttered at Zacky's words. "He does...?"
He nodded. "So, do you like Syn?"
"Come on, Nikki!" Diana grabbed me, leading me to the dance floor.

I grabbed my drink as Diana led me onto the dance floor with her and Bri, the 3 of us moving our hips as we danced. Laughing at each other and having a blast. I looked up to see a pair of chocolate eyes on mine, he was sitting in a dark corner with an intent look on his face. His eyes watching every move I made. I didn't tear my eyes away from Brian's.

"I'll be back." I said to Diana and Bri, walking off the dance floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short little chapter, next one will be longer.
And I'm sure you'll like it (: