Status: Active

Allison Mars (Do Not Read)

Allison Mars 103: Spiritual Assisstants

(The sky is dark. The hospital waiting room is filled with the silents of those in sorrow, patiently awaiting results of their fellow relatives. A doctor tells a mother and her two children bad news. The family begins to tightly hug each other and cry. Allison sits and watches.)

Allison: (Thinking) My mother's illness began with a cold. Now it's something far worse. It's threatening her life. (Wipes her face with her hand) Was I dreaming last night? I remember killing a spider with my bare hands, then laying back down to sleep. Everything else feels like a dream. It was a dream. I know it was. Then why does it feel so real? And what happened to my mother? I had a dream that she came to my door. She was worried about me. I told her, I was okay. Then she passed out in my arms. But that was a dream too. But if it was a dream, why was she unconscious in my doorway? Could this be Sabrina's doing? Maybe I somehow obtained psychic powers from her. Maybe I can communicate with those of the afterlife. One can only think.

(Dr. Peter: a very kind doctor, walks up to Allison)

Peter: It seems, your mother's going through some sort of emotional breakdown.

Allison: She's always been so happy. That doesn't make sense. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing that.

Peter: It doesn't matter is you believe it or not. What matters is that it's true. And your mother needs help that we doctors can't help her with. We can't just prescribe her medication to make her feel better.

Allison: Look, I told you all I know okay. She always seemed happy around our family. I don't understand why you're telling me she's depressed. Maybe it's something else.

Peter: It could be something else. But right now, your mother is pretty much spaced out. She just stares at the wall. She doesn't blink much. She's turning pale, her body temperature is cold.

Allison: What does her being depressed have to do with her being pale and cold?

Peter: Depression can affect the human brain in various ways. These ways can be psychological or even physical.

Allison: Let me talk to her.

(Sabrina walks up to them.)

Sabra: Actually, maybe I should talk to her. I think I know what's going on with your mom, Allison. I've dealt with this before.

(Peter, Allison and Sabra are walking down the hallway. Peter and Allison are side-by-side.)

Peter: Look I'm sorry if I was rude back there.

Allison: Its fine.

Peter: It's just... I've been under a lot of stress lately.

Allison: Well maybe you shouldn't bring your stress to work.

Peter: Work is what's causing my stress.

Allison: Sorry. I wish I could help.

(Allison and Sabra are standing over Anne while she lies on her hospital bed in the fetal position.)

Allison: How do you explain something like this?

Sabrina: You can't explain it logically.

(Sabra gets close to Anne's face and looks into her eyes for a few seconds. Sabrina begins looking around the room with a smile on her face. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.)

Sabrina: Do you feel that?

Allison: I feel creeped out by you right now. Does that count?

Sabrina: He's here. (Opens her eyes) Henry's trying to communicate with you, Allison. Seems he has a thing for you. (Chuckles)

Allison: Sorry, but I don't date dead boys. Mind telling him that?

Sabrina: I'm pretty sure he heard you. (Turns around and faces Allison) Has Henry talked to you in anyway? Has he, possessed your body at some point, or talked to you in your dreams? Anything?

Allison: I'm not sure.

Sabra: I'll take that as a yes. Henry knows that you're trying to find out who killed him. He's trying to help you.

Allison: Spiritual assistants?

Sabra: You could call it that.

Allison: Then why wont he just tell me? Why did he have to give me this weird freaky vision dream thing last night?

Sabra: Spirits can't just talk to people Allison. I'm not even sure they can understand humans.

Allison: They how do they communicate with us?

Sabra: Well, because Spirits aren't alive, they don't have brains to keep knowledge. Or to communicate like we do. Spirits are very similar to babies.

Allison: You're not making sense?

Sabra: Spirits can only communicate with feelings. Then feel your feelings, and they react in different ways. Depending on how they lived in mortal form, results in how they're spirit reacts to other people's feelings. Some spirits are very powerful of course and can physically harm the living and posses. These spirits are mostly known as demons.

Allison: So what's Henry then? Is he good or bad, or what?

Sabra: Henry's just trying to help you. What he's trying to do, is possess your mother's body. That's why she's so spaced out and messed up now. It also explains why her body temperature's so cold.

Allison: Will my mother die?

Sabra: I doubt Henry will do that. But it's possible that if he does kill your mom, he'll talk to her in the afterlife about his death, then when the doctors revive her body, she can tell you what Henry told her.

Allison: You can talk to him right? In English I mean?

Sabrina: Sorta...

Allison: Ask him who Kourtney is.

Sabra: Seems he wants to tell you himself. I feel that he's going toward you.

Allison: I feel him, I do... It's very awkward... And scary. But I can't communicate with him...

Sabrina: Allison? You okay?

Allison: I feel shaky?

(Allison's vision gets blurry and the room begins to shake. Allison wakes up in a police station the next day. She sits in front of an officer's desk. She looks around in confusion.)

Allison: (Thinking) I blacked out again, didn't I? I was just in the hospital with Sabrina. Henry must have something to do with this. I don't know why, but for some reason, I feel calm. I feel like I know what's going on. But I don't. I don't even know why I'm here.

(A kind detective walks up to Allison and hands her a small cup of water. She takes it and returns the favor to him with a smile. The detective sits on the other side of his desk. He seems happy. Allison notices the name plate on his desk.

Allison: Your name's Henry.

Henry: Henry Micheals.

Allison: Mind if I call you Micheal?

Micheal: No complaints here.

Allison: ... Do you know why I'm here?

Micheal: You haven't told me anything since you got here.

Allison: What can you tell me about Henry?

Micheal: I'm guessing you're talking about Henry who was brutally murdered along with his family.

Allison: That would be him.

Micheal: It's not good to talk about that.

Allison: And why not?

Micheal: No one knows who the killer is. By snooping around, you may become a target. And I can't have you putting your life or anyone else's for that matter.

Allison: Please, Micheal. I need your help. I'm begging you.

Micheal: Legally I can't help you. I'm sorry, Ms. Mars.

Allison: You can help me illegally. Please, you can help find a serial killer. Think about what can happen to you if you solve this case. You can get a raise, or even promoted.

Micheal: Thanks, but no thanks.

Allison: Please, Micheal. Please. This is important to me. Look this might sound crazy, but Henry's been talking to me. Okay he wants me to find out who killed him. He's the one who brought me here. He brought me to you... Why is that?

Micheal: Around the time, Henry was murdered, I was transferred to homicide here in this city. Many people thought I was the killer.

Allison: (Thinking) Don't think you're not on my radar, detective.

Micheal: I was proven innocent by the way. (Smiles) Yes Crystal was on fire that nite. So was my- (Gets cut off)

Allison: Stop please!

Micheal: Sorry. I sometimes get carried away with my thoughts.

Allison: I can see that. Eww, eww, impure thoughts. You've corrupted me.

Micheal: You're having impure thoughts about me I see. (Chuckles and smiles)

Allison: I need an adult.

Micheal: I am an adult.

(Both begin to laugh)

Micheal: You remind me so much of Henry right now.

Allison: That's because his spirit's lingering around me like a common house fly. He's right next to me.

Micheal: Look what do you want me to do? I can't just help you illegally find a serial killer.

Allison: I'll give you something in return okay? I'll give you anything you want. Anything.

Micheal: Anything huh...?

Allison: Well... Almost anything...

Micheal: You said anything... You agree to do whatever I want, then I'll help you okay? No matter how disgusting or... Inappropriate, it may be. Or disturbing. (Smiles)

Allison: The only way I'll agree to that, is if we catch the killer first.

Micheal: No deal. If you want even an ounce of my help, you're gonna have to agree to this.

Allison: ... A voice in my head is telling me to do it... But I don't want to. Henry's telling me I should do it... Deal. (Reaches hand out)

Micheal: Good choice (Smiles and shakes hand)

Allison: What is it you want from me...?

Micheal: I want, every Icarly soundtrack that exists.

Allison: Are you joking?

Micheal: I was earlier, when I was trying to freak you out. (Laughs) But I'm serious now. My niece loves Icarly.

Allison: If we catch the killer, I'll get you the soundtracks and the DVD collections.

Micheal: Deal. (Smiles)

(Allison, Sabrina, Micheal, and Maria are all at Sabrina's house in her beautiful backyard. A flower garden surrounds the table they sit at. They're all drinking lemonade.)

Micheal: As a cop, I can legally arrest you all. Especially you, Maria. I think you'd look good in handcuffs.

Maria: (Smiles) Kinky.

Sabrina: Are you really that desperate, Maria, that you have to flirt with a thirty year old?

Micheal: Okay, first of all, I'm 26, okay. I'll be 27 in a few weeks.

Sabrina: So, detective... Tell us how you can help.

Micheal: Yeah, about me being a detective... I lied about that.

Sabrina: You gave us bad intel, Allison.

Allison: Hey, it wasn't my fault. Henry brought me to him.

Micheal: Also, I wasn't transferred here. I moved. Well I was also transferred. but I moved here first... it's confusing.

Maria: (Twists her hair with her fingers) So, you're pretty handsome, Micheal. Do you like... Have a son that's my age?

Micheal: Let's stop joking around now.

Sabrina: Alright help us out here, Henry. Help us get the information we need. Maybe you can go to people's houses and question them about what kind of person Henry was. We need to connect as many people as possible to this murder.

Micheal: Allison mentioned a Kourtney. No matches found in the police database.

Maria: Kourtney with a K?

Sabrina: Yeah.

Allison: Wait you know her?

Maria: Kourtney never showed her face. But she was very deadly. I mean that literally. She killed anyone who she thought knew who she was. Henry was most likely killed by her.

Allison: "Kourtney and Henry Forever". That's what the box said. Henry was involved in a relationship with Kourtney. Maybe she found out about the other girls and murdered him cause of it.

Henry: Kourtney's your girl.

Sabrina: Our number one suspect. We find her, we find the killer.

Maria: Asking about her will get us killed.

Micheal: Don't worry, you've got me.

Maria: You've got good looks too. You've got a nice piece in your pants there. can I hold it. I'd also like to cock it too.

Micheal: (Smiles) Her name's Crystal. Be gentle. It's fully loaded and ready to shoot. Make sure you have a good grip on it okay?

(Micheal reaches into his pocket and gives Maria his pistol. She holds it and is intrigued by it's size.)

Maria: This is one sexy piece. Can I cock it?

Micheal: Be careful.

Sabrina: Hey! Can we get back to business please?! Thank you!

Micheal: Ask around about Kourtney. Someone from your school might now her.

Allison: I'm pretty sure Nicky knows her. Or at least as some connection to her.

Micheal: Then let's question her and get some information.

Sabrina: Hey, Micheal Henry. Why exactly are you helping us?

Micheal: I'm a cop who likes adventure, what can I say?

Maria: That's sexy.

Sabrina; I'll tell you what's sexy... (Closes her eyes tight for a few seconds) Henry tells me that Nicky knows who the killer is.

(Everyone is now in Nicky's bedroom. Nicky is sitting on her bed. She's nervous.)

Nicky: Allison, I thought we were friends? You told me you'd stopped this.

Allison: Yeah well I also said we were friends and that I liked you.

Nicky: I see you're still ugly as ever, Maria.

Maria: I see you look more like a whore than ever.

Henry: Stop fighting, please.

Sabrina: Let's cut to the chase. You know who killed him. You know who killed my brother.

Nicky: Henry was your brother?

Sabra: We were twins. Now tell us who it is, now.

Nicky: It was Kourtney okay... Kourtney with a K. But I've never seen her face. She was covering it when she murdered Henry and his family. She didn't know I was in the house hiding. I saw everything. And even after she killed them, she was... Sexually aroused by their death. By the blood. She even tried having sex with Henry's dead corpse. She did other stuff with it. Stuff too disturbing to talk about.

Henry: This Kourtney chick turns me on. as in, we're dealing with a truly demented and psychotic serial killer. These murderers are always the most messed up in the head and dangerous. I love serial killers like this.

Maria: Trust me, I'm the same way.

Allison: (Smiles menacingly) Tell us more about her. She catches my attention as well.

Nicky: I'm sorry, but that's all I'm saying.

Allison: Watch your back, Nicky. She could be coming for you... (Laughs) I'm only trying to scare you calm down.

Nicky: Well it worked. (Fake chuckles)

(It is 2:30 AM. Allison is on her computer reading her Emails. She gets one new message. She opens it and it says "Look in your pillow". Allison goes to her pillow case and pulls out a tape recorder.)

Allison: (Thinking) The tape says "from Kourtney". Could this really be from her? She's very daring. (Plays the tape)

Kourtney on tape: You were told not to stick your nose in places where you didn't belong. You even promised Nicky that you'd stop this. you were warned. Now someone close to you will die. You, your mother, and Sabrina are safe. Everyone else is on my radar. Warn them of my arrival. I only intend to kill one person. but if anyone else gets involved, they will die... Allison...

TO BE CONTINUED...