As Life Found You (And Left Me)

YOU GOT ME SO WILD

It was 2:30 PM when I thought that this was too easy. School had just let out and most of the kids were rushing out, like a starving pack of wolves that had just gotten a whiff of fresh meat. Boy, oh, boy, I knew I'd gotten mine. I smirked, still holding onto that thought and got out of my black pick-up truck, that had started to turn gray. It was, after all, an old piece of shit.

I looked around, searching for Little Miss Sunshine, but not quite seeing her. I pulled my gray jeans up a bit, dusted off my black chucks and rolled up the sleeves of my white shirt. A little virginal, but first impressions amount to something, right? Hell, I'd be willing to dress like a fucking queer if that meant getting my thousand bucks and seeing Anal Girl break. Whoever said bets are just an idiotic waste of time is a douche.

I searched some more, this time scanning the area more carefully, but I still couldn't see her anywhere near the entrance, much less outside it.

Don't tell me she's at the library or something. I groaned internally, but headed into the building after all, propping my aviators higher on my nose. I groaned yet again, this time out loud, as I entered into the only shit hole I'd promised not to be a mile near ever again. The school still had the same white colored walls and black lockers, of course, the rest had been transformed to match the newly acquired posh reputation it had just gotten. The bulletin boards and posters of snotty kids running for Student Council President or Green Committee made me want to vomit. Badly. These kids couldn't even name a tree and they wanted to be green? The only green thing they'd ever seen was the broccoli in their plates. And that's all.

Pathetic. These brats haven't changed a bit. I thought, spitting into a random direction.

"Hey!" I heard an annoyed shout behind me. I turned around briefly and saw a blond girl, with her hair in a ponytail wearing Ridgemond High's uniform.

Oh, so that's what they make 'em wear these days. I thought as I grinned wolfishly. The short skirt, knee highs, white shirt, tie and jumper fit her well enough to make my eyes burn just a bit brighter.

"Sorry, babe. Mind telling me where the library is?" I asked, getting closer to her and grasping a strand of her soft hair from her ponytail.

"T-that w-way. I-It's straight ahead." She stuttered, quickly turning from a queen bitch to a stuttering mass of a bitch. I hated this girl already, but she looked like quick fuck material. I smirked, flashing her a fake smile.

I grasped her hair a bit tighter and pulled her into me. I tugged her head at the side and smirked as I heard her breath hitch and felt her body quiver slightly. I put a hand around her waist and chuckled softly into the skin of her neck. Sure enough, she had the scent of a desperate woman just getting her first taste of sexuality. I breathed and got closer to her neck, lips just barely grazing it and gave it a quick lick. "Thanks." I whispered, and quickly let her go.

Thump! I heard behind me, and I didn't even have to look back to know that she was on the ground, looking after me. A position I'd soon enough get Sunshine into.

Slut. I smirked, satisfaction coming out of every pore.

As I walked further down the hall, brats started whispering and soon enough, every one of them was staring at me, quite openly. I scowled, not liking the attention one bit.

"Hey, is that-" One kid started.
"No way."
"I'm telling you, it's definitely-"

Finally reaching the library's door, I threw it open, hearing it slam against the wall, without so much as a wince. I looked around, finding at least ten kids looking up from their books, at me, with as much amazement in their eyes as their predecessors.

"Is Fini Safewright here?" I asked the nerdy bunch in front of me. I swear, I got a headache from their virgin looks. Their white shirts were perfectly ironed and tucked into their way too high pants, with their ties perfectly tied and glasses that had lenses as thick as the bottom of a jar.

"Who's asking?"

I turned around, coming face to face with a girl that was dressed like every other brat in this building. She had her brown hair parted in the middle and two braids resting on each of her shoulders, but you could still see the frizz on her head. She clutched her books closer to her nonexistent chest and her twiggy legs trembled a bit as she tried standing up to me, narrowing her boring brown eyes. I chuckled.

I made my way to her and extended my hand. "Zafir Dallion. Nice to meet you, Fini."
♠ ♠ ♠
looking forward to this story. I still don't know where it's headed myself.
love ya,
Lynn