Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

One

It was quite peaceful in Megan’s apartment when she untangled herself from her deep purple sheets. The light in the room was still casting a morning blue color. It was her day off, but she always found herself waking up early anyways.

The apartment was still a bit bare, with white walls and only her necessities as decorations. Even after a little over a year of living in her New York flat she never found enough time to make her surroundings homely. Most of her time consisted of writing for important magazines and all of her free time going out to clubs. She had always been quite social and loved making new friends.

Today her top priority was to see her best friend Mandy though. Mandy quite recently acquired her own talk show and when she found out a certain harry potter actor was to be interviewed she wouldn’t let Megan miss it for the world.

“Which is it? Tom? Rupert? Who are you going to be interviewing!?” Megan exclaimed.

Mandy wouldn’t tell her though; she said it was to be a surprise. Damn Mandy, Megan thought. Her best friend knew she had a celebrity crush on a couple of Harry Potter characters. She could at least have told her so she’d be ready and not as nervous as she felt now.

She was getting a bit nervous she realized, feeling butterflies in her stomach. Oh calm down, she thought. It’s only one person, it will go fine. With that notion she picked up a bagel and a cup of orange juice and headed out the door.

When she reached her destination she parked and got out of her car somewhat in a daze. She was still a bit on edge. Walking towards the building where Mandy’s show was held, she noticed a couple of men staring at her.

She did make sure to look her best today, meeting what could be one of her crushes. Her long blonde hair swooped to one side to show off her shoulder on the other. She wore a light pink dress that complemented her tan skin. Her peach high heels were clicking with every step until finally she reached Mandy’s office.

“Finally you’re here!” Mandy said with excitement. “Have you seen who it is yet? Not sure if he’s in the dressing room or not.”

“No, but thanks for telling me the interviewee is male” Megan answered back.

“Damn it, well whatever you’ll see soon enough anyways.” Mandy quickly replied. “Oh well I still have a lot to do and the interview is about to start, there is a snack bar over there if you want anything. I’ll see you after!” With that Mandy had quickly left the room with her long blonde curly hair trailing behind her.

Megan wasn’t sure about eating anything right now. She had a girly thought it would make her look fat in front of everyone to idulge in a mid morning snack. She had always thought she wasn’t very pretty, though everyone knew better. She was as tall as any model on the runway and had a beach body to top it off. Never the less she was too apprehensive to eat anyways.

“Hello there.” Came a manly British accent behind her. It took her by surprise but with only a slight blush on her cheeks she turned around to return the hello. It was Rupert Grint. Oh damn Mandy to hell, she thought. Mandy knew Grint was her favorite. She immediately thought of a thousand different things she could have done with her makeup and hair but out loud she sounded confident.

“Hello!” she said quite loudly on accident.

“Didn’t mean to startle you.” he said with a grin. His shaggy red hair had a glowing like quality to it underneath the light and she couldn’t stop staring at his blue green eyes. He looked so manly with his broad shoulders and chest, yet gentle with his soft eyes and smile. This is a real man right here, Meghan thought to herself.

“Oh no, It’s quite alright.” Megan said slipping out a giggle at the end. Oh god she probably looked like a childish school girl to him, she always thought the worst.

“Well that’s good. You work here then?” He chimed back. You could tell he was making small talk he almost seemed a bit nervous and shy himself. It boosted her ego a little.

“No, I work for a magazine but this is my best friend’s talk show. I’m waiting for her to get off work.” Megan half lied. She wasn’t going to tell him it was because he was being interviewed here, that would put him off she suspected. His eyes never left her though and he seemed deep in thought. She wanted so bad to know what he was thinking.

“I am rather bad at first impressions if you can believe it” He finally said. “But I’m really glad this happened. Don’t go too far after the show okay?”

She could barely believe it; he wanted to talk to her more. A stupid grin smirked across her face. “I’m not going anywhere” she replied.

Soon after one of Mandy’s assistants escorted Rupert to the stage. She stood there and watched her best friend half drill him to death. She was a comedian and always liked to put the interviewees on the spot. Hope he won’t want to leave after she is done with him, Megan thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my best friend. I DO NOT like grint. I'm a felton girl. I like to make a story before getting to the sex. So suck my dick if your impatient.