Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Ten

Sitting up in the backseat Megan grabbed for her clothes and hurriedly put them on. Meyers seemed all too pleased with himself with his bright blue eyes gleaming with satisfaction and his face hinting at a smile. Pulling his pants over his piece Meyers was the first to talk.

“Don’t know about you, but I quite enjoyed myself” he smirked.

Megan couldn’t deny enjoying the moment, but she also couldn’t deny the guilt that filled up inside her.

“And now I feel horrible for it” Megan sighed, pressing her hands on her face. She felt like hiding.

“He doesn’t have to know, I don’t know why your half sobbing about this” Meyers replied defensively, like his manhood was at stake.

Megan didn’t reply she only sat in the back of her car thinking of what to do next, how to fix what she had done. It was apparent Meyers wanted out of the car sooner than later, but whatever the reason he didn’t move.

“Your shoes are quite ugly” Meyers said making horrid small talk. Looking at her simple JCpennys heels she’d picked out for the night Megan almost laughed. How was that supposed to make her feel better?

“What was this, a one night stand? If so why are you still sitting in my car?” Megan grumbled in aggravation. She felt almost used by him really, they had barely had a conversation but that didn’t stop Meyers one bit.

Looking into Meyers’s now slanted eyes Megan could tell he didn’t have an answer to that. He instead snapped back.

“Look I don’t have time for little girl drama” He grunted throwing on his shirt and leaving Megan in her car alone.

Crawling to her front seat Megan turned on her car and headed for not home, but Mandy’s. Though it was reaching to being three in the morning, she had to get what had happened off her chest.

After being buzzed and let in Megan stood in front Mandy yawning and rubbing sleep from her eyes. Finally awake Mandy’s expression changed from tired to worried all too quickly.

“What are you doing here so late? Is something wrong?” Mandy asked anxiously.

“I’ve done something bad tonight” Megan replied almost in tears.

Mandy sighed already having an idea on what it might have been.

“I didn’t tell you about it but I went to meet Meyers tonight. I was just trying to tell him no…but one thing lead to another” Megan sighed.

“If you would have told me, you wouldn’t be here now in this predicament I can tell you that much.” Mandy said. She was always blunt when it came to mishaps like the one Megan found herself in now.

“I don’t know what to do” Megan replied, and that was the truth.

“Well the best thing you could do is tell Rupert. It’s only right, but you’re my best friend I’ll be on your side whatever you choose” Mandy said with a meek smile.

In truth Megan had always bragged when it came to celebrities. She’d go through any she’d thought hot without a second glance if she had the chance but getting to know Rupert like she had, she couldn’t help but feel bad.

“You can stay here tonight” Mandy insisted not wanting Megan to get into a car crash being as stressed as she was.

Before Megan could reply a man that looked in his mid-forty’s came waltzing from Mandy’s bedroom. Only wearing boxers Megan could see he was an average sized man and extremely hairy. Gray speckled at his brown beard and long straggly hair.

“Oh sorry girls didn’t know there was company” the man laughed but still walked to his destination. Opening the fridge he grabbed a beer and started chugging. Mandy chuckled as she watched Megan’s face grimace.

“This is Ted” Mandy said still fighting fits of laughter.

“Awesome, I think I’ll just go home for the night” Megan said turning her sight from the white trash looking man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short this time 'round bros