Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Two

“Well that went well! Right? How did I look up there?” Mandy asked after the show. “You did fantastic! Though you had him squirming up there, don’t you think?” Megan replied.

“You haven’t seen the worst of me yet. Wait until I get Meyers to let me interview him.” Mandy exclaimed with the biggest of smirks on her face.

She always picked on Megan’s celebrity crush Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Said he looked like a lizard once. Megan decided the best route was to ignore her comment and change the conversation but before she could do so that familiar British accent was behind her yet again. There was lust in his voice this time, she could feel it.

“Hello ladies.” Rupert said, this time without the nervousness. “Mind if I take your friend off your hands Mandy?” He asked.

Mandy gave out a grandpa sort of chuckle. How embarrassing Megan thought.
“Yeah why not! I got things to do, men with beards to find!” She replied.

Though he didn’t fully understand Megan knew Mandy had a rather large obsession with beards. She gave a slight smile towards Mandy’s direction.
She would never speak this way to a man she thought was hot. Megan thought to herself.

“There’s going to be an after party, you two are welcomed to stay!” that said Mandy finally sprinted off to the next person to talk to.

“Quite a hyper one she is, had me tongue tied a couple of times during the interview.” Rupert chuckled at the thought. “Yeah she calls it her gift!” Megan exhaled. She didn’t really want to talk about Mandy anymore.

“Let’s mingle shall we?” Rupert suggested holding out a hand for Megan’s to join. He was such a gentleman she thought, and handsome with his bright red hair contrasting with his fare skin. Megan could have sworn he blushed, like he could read her thoughts.

Entering the after party Rupert and Megan weaved through the crowd and found themselves at the bar. With drinks in hand they talked for what seem like hours.

Megan went on and on about her life and it only seemed to heighten Rupert’s curiosity for her. He seemed so indulged in everything that was her, his eyes examining every surface of Megan’s body. Megan couldn’t help but get a bit flushed at his actions.

"A beautiful woman with a personality as well? How did I get so lucky as to meet you?" Rupert asked.

Megan leaned in closer, pretending she couldn’t hear what Rupert was saying. He seemed to understand, and leaned in more himself.

Not more than a second later their lips were touching, moving gracefully together she could feel his intensity and immediately wanted more. Megan could tell Rupert wanted the advance as well, his tongue asking for more than only a kiss.

Before the two could proceed though there was a large giggle beside them, too loud for either to ignore. They both opened their eyes to see Mandy standing at the bar.

“Oh don’t stop for the likes of me you lovebirds you! I’m just here to fetch a drink” she chuckled.

Megan watched as Mandy walked back to a man that resembled Jesus. Well she’s found her bearded man. Megan thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a good kiss scene? No sex? Lick my clit, Cause I don't care mothafuckaaaaaas.