Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Four

Waking the next morning Megan sluggishly lifted herself up to inspect her surroundings; her head was splitting with pain and her mouth begging for water. The light that played across Megan’s bare walls was a bright yellow, which she presumed was because she slept in too late.

Though it was far from what she wanted Megan half expected to see that Rupert had left in the middle of the night. Instead turning over Megan saw Rupert sleeping soundly tangled in her dark violet bedding. The color of the sheets on his milky skin seemed to almost make him ghost like and his hair a deeper red than ever.

Megan was slightly taken aback; she wasn’t sure what Rupert still being here meant. Not wanting to disturb him just yet Megan slipped out of her bed and into her pink silk robe as discreet as possible. Walking to the kitchen she saw the disastrous state they had left her dining room in.

Papers were scattered over the floor as were their clothes from the night. Stains also had been made on her oak table. How funny would it have been if Mandy was still living with me? She’d be pissed to see this mess Megan snickered at the thought.

Cleaning up the clutter Megan heard the creaking of her door opening. Raising her eyes to the direction of the noise she saw naked Rupert Groggily making his way towards his pants.
Megan couldn’t help but smile at the sight of him. Rubbing at his eyes Rupert finally said the first words.

“Good morning beautiful, or afternoon by the looks of it.” Rupert exclaimed, slipping his large hands around Megan’s torso. She found herself reaching over and pawing at the stubble on his chin. Megan hadn’t felt this happy to be wrapped in a man’s arms in what seemed like forever.

Turning to face Rupert, Megan studied him for a moment. Rupert seemed especially content with himself, with a smirk plastered across his face and a spring in his step.

“I honestly didn’t think you’d be in my bed when I woke up” explained Megan. She needed to know what was going to happen between them, and he sure wasn’t breaking the ice about it.

“And why wouldn’t I? I don’t just throw away a treasure once I’ve found it” Rupert happily replied. He seemed slightly cocky, not so shy like when Megan first met him.

She smiled at that, but realized it hadn’t helped answer her question. “So…are we…?” Megan stumbled with her question, not sure if she was right to ask.

Rupert understood her though replying simply with “I want to see you more, if you’re up to it of course”.

Megan was overjoyed by his answer. I’m officially “a thing” with Rupert Grint, wait till Mandy hears this! Megan thought.

“I have to leave you for today though I’m sorry to say. I have more interviews needing to get done” Rupert said with a sigh.

“Oh that’s alright, I’m sure I’ll find something to occupy my time” Megan replied with an innocent smile.

Putting on the last of his clothes Rupert headed for the door. Turning back he eyed Megan’s curvaceous tan features one last time, her blonde hair turned wavy from last night’s endeavors.

“I’ll be back for you.” He promised before closing the door behind him.

Before even a breath could be made, Megan ran for her phone. She had to tell Mandy everything that had happened.

“What do you want?” asked Mandy from the other end of the phone.

“Oh do I have some news for you! Guess who came to my house last night.” Megan replied with excitement.

There was a long pause. Mandy was probably trying to brace herself, she always thought any man brought home by Megan were the most ugly of creatures. There was a long sigh but finally Mandy replied.

“...Grint most likely. You two were licking each other’s faces like the world depended on it last night.”

Megan snorted; she couldn’t contain her laughs when it involved her best friend. “Yes and we did more than that when we reached my flat”.

“Oh good god, please don’t give those details. When I told you about the ginger it was only to meet him, I should have known you’d go further with it.” Mandy replied with disgust in her voice.

Mandy never thought much for Rupert in the Potter movies, said he looked like a bulldog and winced every time he was on screen.

“Well you’re going to have to get use to Rupert, He’s sticking around” Megan chimed back.

An even longer pause then the first followed before Mandy spoke again, this time with some excitement in her voice.

“You two are dating?! I can’t believe my luck sometimes. I’m a matchmaker for you, but find no celebrities for me on my talk show.” Mandy replied, chucking a little.

“I guess so! I want to talk more about it but I must get ready for tonight. I promised my friend Sarah I’d try out a new club scene with her.” Megan said her goodbyes and hung up.

After a nice hot shower, her long blonde hair straightened, and makeup put on to enhance her already beautiful features it was time to pick a dress for the long night ahead. She decided on a rich blue cocktail dress just above her knees. Black Stiletto heels and a silver necklace laced in diamonds enriched the look even further.

Megan opted on a taxi; not knowing how intoxicated she’d be after the night was done. Entering the night club a familiar sent of alcohol drifted by Megan and heat from the many dancing bodies engulfed her like flames.

Not recognizing any familiar faces Megan eased her way towards the bar. Sipping at her favorite martini a strangely familiar voice caught her attention. She had never heard it in person, but could have sworn that cool voice had touched her ears before.

“Scotch if you don’t mind” Asked the smooth Irish accent.

To curious for her own good Megan looked over. He was an olive skinned man, muscular with short brown hair. His eyes were an intense bright blue in the techno lights, and his full lips asking to be kissed. That’s when she realized who it was. Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Megan must have looked sickly pale, she took a small gasp. She wasn’t ready for an encounter like this. If there was any a scary obsession, it was Megan’s towards this man. She could hear Mandy’s voice in her head…

Don’t you dare think about even talking to that douchebag!
Think of his lazy eye!
He’ll hit you because he’s an alcoholic.
He looks like a damn lizard!


Megan had to bite her lip to keep in her giggles, but one slipped out anyway. Meyers looked to see what it had been. When his eyes reached Megan’s a seductive smile played across his lips.

“Hi there” Meyers chimed taking another drink of scotch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my oh my, what will Megan do? What would Mandy say about all this?

Oh and by the way, I find Meyers to be one of the ugliest actors ever, second to Travolta. That said, tune in next time bitches!