Status: finished

You're Just Too Good to Be True

Seven

“What…what are you doing here?” Megan stumbled with her words.

Meyers leaned one arm on the doorway, inching his face closer to Megan’s. She could smell the faint whisper of liquor in his breath.

“After I left you in the club I decided I wanted you again, and let’s just say I have ways of getting what I want.” Meyers said with a smirk inching across his face.

Meyers’s blue eyes gave off a seductive look at Megan and she almost found herself back at the club. She wanted so badly to know where their kiss could have went to, but Mandy’s voice interrupted that thought.

Oh shit, Rupert is going to be here any moment now Megan thought with a sigh.

“Look you can’t be here. You heard my friend at the club didn’t you? I am in a relationship” Megan insisted. She had to get Meyer’s out of sight before Rupert showed up.

“Why should that stop us? I can see it in you, you want me as much as I want you” Meyers replied with a cool tone.

Megan bite at her lip, she knew that was somewhat true, but she also felt something for Rupert.

“Come on just let me in, or let’s go out somewhere?” Meyers urged.

Megan could see he wasn’t going to leave anytime soon and Rupert was already on his way.

“Can we see each other tomorrow night? The same place wet met. I have plans right now.” Megan said batting her long lashes at Meyers.

Megan could tell he had wanted romance tonight but with a sigh Meyers replied.

“I’ll hold you to that.” He said taking his hands and gliding it through Megan’s curls. With that said he walked swiftly out into the hallway and out of sight.

What did I just agree to? Megan thought. She had succumbed to Meyers yet again. She couldn’t help how his presence made her feel. There were different types of sexy, different forms of ecstasy and Meyers was at the top in Megan’s eyes. His lips, his eyes, his lustful embrace all made Megan weak with pleasure.

Realizing Rupert would arrive at any moment Megan closed the door and made a beeline to her bathroom for more finishing touches. Soon after there was a knocking at the door, Please be Rupert Megan thought out loud.

Opening the door a familiar rosy cheeked face looked back at her with deep blue green eyes. His smile was radiating through the whole flat. He had a casual suit on making him look all the more handsome.

“Hello gorgeous, ready for our date?” Rupert chimed holding out a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Megan. Taking the roses from him, Megan leaned in for a tender kiss before laying them on her dresser.

“Yes I am” Megan replied with the biggest of smiles on her face. Mandy was right how could anyone say no to this face? I’ll just go and tell Meyers tomorrow that nothing can happen between us. Megan thought to herself closing the door to her flat.

The special place Rupert ended up bringing Megan was to one of the finest restaurants in New York. Megan couldn’t even afford a place like it; it was where celebrities and the like went for dinner. Megan was thrilled of course; she had always been one for wealth and luxury.

Megan decided on the richest salmon and the finest wine for dinner and by the end of the night couldn’t even remember why she thought twice about Meyers. Rupert was so charming, and funny, and not to mention very attractive.

Walking out after dinner Rupert encouraged a nighttime stroll between the two of them. Megan of course agreed, a little walking after eating sounded great anyway.

“I’m quite enjoying every moment with you, I hope you feel the same way” Rupert said after some time walking hand in hand.

“Of course! I haven’t felt this good in a while actually” Megan replied smiling. She hadn’t either; she had taken a break of relationships before Rupert came along.

Stopping and swinging Megan around Rupert eyed her for a moment before bending down for a kiss. His lips fit Megan’s in a perfect embrace. Megan could feel Rupert’s hot breath between each kiss and moved in for more with her tongue.

Megan’s arms fit gracefully on Rupert’s broad shoulders, her hands tugging at his red disheveled hair. Rupert’s large hands tightened around her curves until they the two released from their wet kiss.

“Good” Rupert replied.
-----------------------------------------------

Sometime during the night the two found themselves in Rupert’s apartment. It was more luxurious than Megan’s but lacked the decorations it needed. The place had a manly charm to it thanks to its owner but Megan didn’t pay much mind.

“I’m so sleepy” Megan chimed with a seductive smile taking off her jewelry and laying them aside. She pranced to Rupert’s bedroom slipping under his covers and taking off her dress.

Rupert followed; taking off his clothes he slid over to Megan and buried kisses into her breasts. Megan played her hands across his pale skin until he brought his head back up and tasted at Megan’s neck.

Entering inside Megan Rupert began to thrust. Megan let out a low moan and found herself lost in pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh how indecisive Megan can be. Guess we'll just have to see what she does.