Ryu's Longest Days Ever!

Brent gets healed by and meets Traitor

“Cahal! Are you OK? You shouldn’t be up.”
“ I’m fine. Brandon get Jack into a room, yes? <Cough>”
“ Go on Brandon. I’ll just take Cahal to his room and be down in a minuet.”
* Cahal was found a couple of blocks from the Jenkins’. He had been shot and stabbed a lot. He doesn’t remember who attacked him or how, Doc thinks he was electrocuted as well.*
Traitor, could you come her for a moment? I need some help. I’ve done all I can do.
Sure, be right there.
“ Brandon, I have to go help Doc. Think you can handle it?”
“ I. I don’t know. I guess.”
“Oh, hi, yes. The boy won’t wake up. I hate to ask, but can you help?”
“Of course.”
Traitor walked over to the boy, drew 3 pentagrams in his blood. 1 on her 1 on the boy and 1 in the air. Then she closed her eyes, the boys’ wounds started disappearing, then reappearing on Traitor. She fell back and the boys eyes fluttered open.
“ Are you OK?”
“Y.. Yes.. What just happened?”
“ I don’t know I found you outside with Jack Cade. We’ll ask him when he wakes up.” Doc said and turned to Traitor, “Traitor, you OK?”
“......Yes...Just give....minuet..” She gasped.
“Is the boy OK? The one who s..saved me?”
“Roger that. Sorry, yes he’s alive. Doc, Brandon wants you to check on Cade.” Said a
“ Thanks Zach. Can you check on Cahal?”
“Sure. Should I check on Dallas and Pain too?”
“No let Traitor check on them when she can.”