If I Love You, Why Do I Keep Getting Hurt?

He doesn't love you

Gerard’s P.O.V

Ok, so Brian is a little annoyed that we wrecked that show, but the crowd seemed to love it, and it didn’t get a bad review in the magazines, so he’s just over reacting.

“Gerard Arthur Way get out here now,” Mikey yelled from somewhere inside the bus.

“What do you want?” I mumbled, stumbling into the kitchen area where Mikey was.

“Did you eat all the cookies?” He asked, a furious look on his face and the cookie jar in his hand.

“No,” I lied, and he glared at me.

“Liar, you have crumbs all over your shirt,” he yelled, and I looked down and cursed.

“Damn. Not like it matters, someone was bound to eat them, you’re just mad it was me and not you,” I said shrugging, as I heard the door to the bus open and close, and footsteps approach.

“Hell yeah I am, I bought those,” he shrieked, and I rolled my eyes at him.

“How many times have I bought something and you’ve finished it?” I asked him.

“Zero, you don’t ever by anything except cigarettes,” Mikey stated, and I grimaced.

“Don’t forget all the lube,” someone said from behind me, and I spun around.

“What the hell are you doing here, Bert?” I asked, malice dripping from my voice.

“What do you mean, I have a right to be here,” he said, a perverted grin on his face.

“No you don’t,” Mikey said, and I turned to see him clenching his fist, his face red wit anger.

“Gee, your brother’s being mean to me, do something,” Bert said, and I gritted my teeth.

“Alright,” I said, and Mikey looked at me in shock. I turned round to Bert and shoved him as hard as I could towards the door. Mikey giggled childishly and came around next to me to help.

“Hey, get off me Way’s,” he shouted, and I let out a little laugh at how stupid that sounded.

“You gonna leave by yourself then?” I asked, and he huffed.

“Fine, I don’t know what your problem is,’ he said, and I snapped.

“What my problem is? My problem, oh retarded one, is that you beat up the love of my life and made our lives hell. Why the hell would I ever want to speak to you or even see you again? And what makes you think my band mates don’t feel exactly the same way? You’re not welcome on this bus ever again, you understand Bert?” I yelled right in his face.

“Yeah,” Mikey added pathetically, but I knew he meant he supported everything I had just said. Bert stood there in shock for a few moments, before snapping back into action.

“I beat that midget up because he was having an affair with the love of my life, if say Quinn was having an affair with Frankie you’d do the same.”

“Frank wasn’t having an affair with me, I hadn’t even told him I liked him. And if Quinn and Frankie were together I wouldn’t beat him up, I’d ask Frank to make his decision and if he picked Quinn, then fair enough I want him to be with someone who he’s happy with.”

“Well, does that mean that even though Quinn is in love with Frank and is trying to make a move on him right now you won’t do anything?” Bert asked smugly, and I fell back, all confidence in my previous statement gone.

“Frank doesn’t like Quinn like that. If my boyfriend is in your bus right now I’m going over to see him,” I said, and Bert chuckled dryly.

“Such a fucking hypocrite aren’t you? Go on, go stop Frank and Quinn from possibly being together. But you know you love me still, and Frank doesn’t love you, so when you work that out for real, I’ll be here,” he finished, before moving aside as I raced out the bus and over to the Used bus. I don’t know why what he had said shook me so much. I guess it was because in one way I thought he might be right. How could someone as perfect as Frankie really love me the way I love him? He was going to find true love in Quinn and leave me, I know it. But I love him, and I won’t give up without a fight, even if it means getting my heart severed in the process. I opened the Used tour bus door and went in. In the front room was Ray, Bob and Jeph, and in the kitchen there was Dan, making himself a snack. That only left the bunk room and the bathroom, and if Frankie and Quinn were in either of those rooms it probably isn’t good news.

I pushed open the bathroom door and found no one inside. Then I went into the dorm room and saw Frank and Quinn sitting on Quinn’s bed reading a comic.

“Hey guys,” I said, as I came in, and they both looked up. Frank beamed at me and Quinn sighed. He wasn’t trying to hide his obvious disliking of me.

‘Hey Gee bear,” Frank saai, and he patted the bed space next to him.

“Hi Gerard,” Quinn said half heartedly, and I grinned at him.

“What are you up to?” I asked, looking over at the comic they were reading.

“SPIDERMAN RULES,” Frank exclaimed, and Quinn giggled and put his hand on Frank’s leg. I lost it; he was making a move on Frankie with me in the room? He obviously didn’t give a damn. I didn’t want to shout at him like I had Bert, so instead I put my hand on Franks face and climbed on him, straddling his waist and kissing him hard.

“Mmmm Gerard,” he giggled, kissing me back and then kissing my neck.

“I’m in the room,” Quinn said, as if that would make us stop.

“I can see that, and what a lovely room it is,” I said, and Frank giggled.

“You are such a jerk, you don’t deserve him,” Quinn said, muttering the last bit, but we both heard it.

“What do you mean?” Frank asked.

“He’s a jerk, and you deserve someone better, like me,” he said confidently, and I actually admired his confidence.

“Gerard is not a jerk, and I don’t want you, I want Gerard,” Frank said, and I saw hurt flash in Quinn’s eyes, but I didn’t feel sorry for him, he was trying to get with my boyfriend after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while, very busy with other frerards